Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

even capitalized it, super embarrsing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

Weiners

bog pixie

gently caress...ignore the above post. i meant to post "wowzers" as a joke, but my phone ALSO autocrrected it to Weiners..this just keeps getting worse

bog pixie

Weiners

bog pixie

STOP! WHY

Chef Shimi

you shouldn't post stuff like this on the Internet op. it'll come back to bite you.

Bread Set Jettison

Chef Shimi posted:

you shouldn't post stuff like this on the Internet op. it'll come back to bite you.

wowzers dont bite

Chef Shimi

ceo: hey can I use your phone for a second. my battery is dead.

op: sure.

ceo*starts typing and gets angry rich guy face* you're not hired to be ceo anymore. and this phone is mine now.

Bread Set Jettison

gently caress now its doing it backwards

Bread Set Jettison

another joke ruined by autocorrect

bog pixie

Weiners

cuntman.net

Bread Set Jettison posted:

gently caress now its doing it backwards

lol

cuntman.net

what do you mean when you say it was embarrassing did it get sent before you caught it

Bread Set Jettison

it was a one word reply

cuntman.net

:cawg:

Bread Set Jettison

disk pans

Bread Set Jettison

thats what autocorrec tthought I was trying to say when I tapped the keyboard with my eyes closed

cuntman.net

im going to make a post by just tapping one of the quicktype options over and over

cuntman.net

the fact I can get it right away with the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the first half of the year of high quality of life and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back and the first half of the day I have a great way of the year and a lot more fun if I was just about every day I have a great way of the day before the game is on my phone and it was the best of the year of high quality of life is so cute I can't even see you soon enough for you and your a great day for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best thing to say it was the first half of the day before the game and I don't think that I can get it right away with the best thing to say it was the first half of the year and the other day I have to go back and the first half of the day

cuntman.net

:wtc:

Bread Set Jettison

hahahaha

BIG BIC SQUAD

TWIST FIST posted:

the fact I can get it right away

with the best of the day

before I get a follow back on my way home from work

to be the first half of the day

before I get a follow back on my way home from work

to be the first half of the year

and the first half of the year of high quality of life

and the other hand

is the only thing

that would have to go back

and the first half of the day

I have a great way

of the year

and

a lot more fun if I was just about every day

I have a great way of the day

before the game is on my phone

and it was the best of the year of high quality of life

is so cute I can't even see you soon enough for you and your a great day

for the next few weeks of a sudden

it was the best thing to say

it was the first half of the day before the game

and I don't think that I can get it right away

with the best thing to say

it was the first half of the year

and the other day

I have to go back

and the first half

of

the

day

cuntman.net

hahaha

verily carefree

autocorrect my like autoonlysometimescorrect

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hey man. he is so brave and the doctor botched, but it really mellowed the first rule you can find the right image of a cat's the first rule you can find the right image of a cat's the first rule you can find the right image of a cat's

fuck. marry. t-rex

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Hey man. he is so brave and the doctor botched, but it really mellowed the first rule you can find the right image of a cat's the first rule you can find the right image of a cat's the first rule you can find the right image of a cat's

guess my word suggest loops :(

Bread Set Jettison

Wieners

Bread Set Jettison

Weiners

nvm no cake

TWIST FIST posted:

the fact I can get it right away with the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the first half of the year of high quality of life and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back and the first half of the day I have a great way of the year and a lot more fun if I was just about every day I have a great way of the day before the game is on my phone and it was the best of the year of high quality of life is so cute I can't even see you soon enough for you and your a great day for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best thing to say it was the first half of the day before the game and I don't think that I can get it right away with the best thing to say it was the first half of the year and the other day I have to go back and the first half of the day

google THIS

inspector gadget? I hardly know 'er!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Speeders. Haha. Speeders. That's what my phone says instead of woezets

Bread Set Jettison

double owned

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:shame:

Bread Set Jettison

http://www.morewords.com/word/woezet/

???

fuck. marry. t-rex

woezets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

woezets aw wed, viowets aw bwoo

• Locked thread