Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can't remember my login so someone please add this to the Mike Modano page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yxLlZkknv0

Also I miss you Gendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

quote:

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Koy suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder which led him to wearing only a single outfit when he traveled with his teams on road games.

"When Detmer shows up Saturday to catch the team bus, he won't have a travel bag. He will have his playbook and perhaps his cell phone. He will have a toothbrush shoved in his pocket. And that's it." When asked about his packing system, Koy commented; "I can't really say why I do it," Detmer said. "It just started out that I did it and it just didn't change. I don't have to worry about leaving stuff or wonder where everything is at. That's always a pain, walking off feeling like you left something."

Once it was asked if Detmer slept in his single road outfit, to which he responded, "Usually the team has a pair of shorts or something I can use"

On Cock Whipping

Whenever Detmer chucks a touchdown he performs the following ritual:

Detmer "simulated" reaching into his pants, digging out his cock, and then slapping some chick's rear end as he did her from behind.

• Locked thread