Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
they[ve got cool threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=215

dogcrash truther
this is a cool idea, i wish we had somethign like this http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3707749

shabbat goy

Wayne Gretzky posting 'Metallica' periodically in the what are you listening to thread is my favorite phiz thing

bwatts

i'd probably post there if i didn't already post elsewhere.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i love phiz

fuck. marry. t-rex

i try to post there sometimes but its really really clique-y like even worse than fyad and also 80% of the posters are irredeemable morons hiding behind affectations of culture

the unabonger
its ew now

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you have wanderlust, dct. go on your pilgrimage but be safe.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
aren't almost all of their threads super huge and inaccessible

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Chef Shimi

I knew that. I lurk there, it's good.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
huh... whaddaya know

----------------

yeah actually they will
it's better than byob

bwatts

no they will not posted:

it's better than byob

i don't think it is

GEExCEE

they have the funny picture of robin williams, and talk about wrestling and music videos... they're definitely the cool kids

emoji

no they will not posted:

it's better than byob

it used to be, when retarded_clown_ posted there http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3594191

yeah actually they will

vice.com op-ed posted:

i don't think it is

i understand why you think that - glug glug glug am I right

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i like some of the bands theyre talking about but im too ADD and retarded to talk about stuff like htat for more than 2 seconds usually

----------------

Pro Target

are there any good forums to post on in this site?

Pro Target

Somethingawful has a lot of subforums, and I think it would be nice if someone could recommend their favorites to me

Ace of Baes

Pro Target posted:

Somethingawful has a lot of subforums, and I think it would be nice if someone could recommend their favorites to me

sorry, but none of them are any good,

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
I reach into my file cabinet and open the "good forums to post in on SA" folder. It is empty, a moth flies out.... im frowning huge and shrugging

----------------

Pro Target

on somethingawful you can and should post in GBS (the general chat forum)... but the great part is that there are also many different subforums dedicated to specific topics you can post on!

Pro Target

One forum you can enjoy is 'The Dorkroom', which is all about photography :)

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
cf is cool

Pedantra

by Lowtax
instead of socializing w/ ppl about just anything u feel like its cool to build up a community around a particular topic and only ever talk about one main thing to ensure the ease of consumption by a theoretical audience

----------------

Pro Target

This User is reading the Wildlife Photography Thread in the Dorkroom. Click Here To See What This User Is Browsing

shabbat goy

BFC is a good subforum because people there can help you get a job and a credit card with a good rewards program, two things that I someday hope to have

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pro Target posted:

This User is reading the Wildlife Photography Thread in the Dorkroom. Click Here To See What This User Is Browsing

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Twitter Warpath posted:

BFC is a good subforum

cum to bfc my lords

bog pixie

Pro Target

i wish i could interact with fennec foxes on he daily

dogcrash truther

no they will not posted:

it's better than byob

it may be. i just realized it still exists. it has less posters than byob 8.2 which isnt a sign of quality but i always worry about low traffic forums, that they might cease to be one day

dogcrash truther
i feel that all forums which average less than 100 posters at any one time should stick together and support each other

dogcrash truther
except for GiP obviously

fuck. marry. t-rex

Where were you when P/C fell :911:

treasure bear

in ai they want to have sex with they car

treasure bear

they love it so much

Brexit the Frog

i'm not ashamed to say i like phiz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU