Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I suggest a viewing party who wants to host?

Still missing: my live action Street Fighter The Movie vhs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

wait I dunno if I still have a VHS player

:jerry:

Senior Management

Maybe we should undertake a painstaking hand restoration project to save this classic film?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vynar posted:

wait I dunno if I still have a VHS player

I think they're all broken. Yeah, all of them

Senior Management

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I think they're all broken. Yeah, all of them

:(

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I have those stupid D and D cards too

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
i remember those silly footballs, dont they always break in like two seconds

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
It's just random art work from D and D books and they retroactively voice them names and are like this Globo the halfling bars he's level seven and knows magic missile

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
oh poo poo *90s seizure*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Flying Fortress

I have that same vhs but have never watched it. My vcr is broken

alnilam

I have a vcr that works, which is good because i still use it to watch jrassic park (still a little messed up during the opening scene), galaxy quest, aladdin, rescuers down under, rashomon, and cartoon robin hood (the fox one)

alnilam

My copy of JP ismessed up during the opening scene because when i was in like 3rdd grade we were assigned to use a magnet at home to see what was magnetic and what wasn't, and i tried it on the vhs, lucky it didn't do more damage actually and very lucky i didn't think to try it on our computer (though the metal casing probably would have protected the hard drives)

alnilam

Home computers were new enough at that point that it might not have crossed the teacher's mind

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I think my parents have a VHS player.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Greyhawk was the best campaign setting

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

Flying Fortress posted:

I have that same vhs but have never watched it. My vcr is broken

Don't watch it, it is terrible

Senior Management

Luvcow posted:

Greyhawk was the best campaign setting

the one I made to DM a game with my friends that was similar to the ancient Mediterranean was pretty cool but they never can finish a game.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Vynar posted:

the one I made to DM a game with my friends that was similar to the ancient Mediterranean was pretty cool but they never can finish a game.

I'll freely admit that I miss playing dnd, I got the Greyhawk boxed set when I was like 7 or 8 so my older brothers basically took it from me and used it with their friends. I just drew the coats of arms and tried to pretend I understood advanced dnd rules.

Senior Management

Luvcow posted:

I'll freely admit that I miss playing dnd, I got the Greyhawk boxed set when I was like 7 or 8 so my older brothers basically took it from me and used it with their friends. I just drew the coats of arms and tried to pretend I understood advanced dnd rules.

when I was younger we had one guy who had extreme anger problems and ruined things every time. Now my friends are spread out geographically and often very busy but I want to play the game.

bacalou

im 1/16th vcr on my dads side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

crust munch posted:

im 1/16th vcr on my dads side

It's really hosed up what the white man did to your people... im sorry

• Locked thread