Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
I want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##flip

confirmed

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Harold Krell posted:

In the ruins of the Krellian Wastelands, we see a young boy on the verge of death. He is able to trap a feeble rat and smack it in the head with a combat boot. As the rat lay dying and convulsing on the floor, the rat spoke to the boy.

These are the fabled words the rat said to the boy:

http://tindeck.com/listen/jycld

The rat used it’s remaining strength to manifest a glowing orb of wonder in front of the poor boy.

Then the rat died and its carcass was eaten by a passing cat.

Krell-Aligned Krell Rat was Killed Day 1!

The Chosen Krell was bestowed the Orb of Krell!

Krellfia starts now!

fyi this was the best thing ever this soundbite god drat I wish I was as cool as harold krell

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I have no flavour I am just capable of doing a flip once a day.

I am VT lolllll

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

flippy krell flip flip flip

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

krell didn't confirm my flip

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

nvm sorry krell

trap sprung

##vote exact

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

agreed

##vote quidnose

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I am not a friend of Krell, I am a Krell, ergo quidnose is scum

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

TheRam I think we are going to get along this game :)

I read you right as just kinda friendly and maybe read a bit awkward in Bowmore's game so I like you already.

I'm just a bit special don't be weirded out...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

this is a good game I wanna play D&D with krell as the dungeon master

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

think about it. krell added a slot just for him. therefore it would be highly whacky to kill him immediately.

It does feel quite in the spirit of Krell.

Also I was cynical about Krell and now I need to feel like I have to make up for like 3-4 years (mostly absent) where if Krell, the mafia genius was mentioned I would have been like *SMART-rear end EYEROLL* "ugh why is krell here to make mafia more FUN also I suck because my opinion of Krell is clearly wrong".

I , Flippy-Krell can only hope to flip daily and dunk scum. Tomorrow I'll try to do a flip whilst hammering a scum, maybe Krell can quote my post and make it part of the dunk flavour. One can hope.

Also Rurea is a PGO :siren: confirmed!!! :siren:

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I wonder what Krell's favourite colour is. I bet it's awesome.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

It's probably like something zany like the paint they use on TVR cars which is either purple or this sexy rear end-blue/green

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I think TT is pretty cool.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

fv is a dumb butt str8 up suicided

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

also so the other fusion dudes are p. much confirmed town...

if the scum had a fusion bro they would have fused with them over suiciding imo, sooo krell-ten or w/e is town.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Harold Krell posted:

You approach GulagDolls to prepare for for fusion.

Fortunately, GulagDolls IS a compatible fusion partner!

Unfortunately, Krell-tenks is not.

Krell-tenks easily rejects you from fusion. Great plan you loving moron.

fiery_valkyrie AKA Darryl Hall is rejected from Krell-tenks in a melange of organ chunks and bone shards. He's also dead because of this.

I would assume that's scum, I just guess he's used "eleminate krell" over "get unassailable control of the lynch

KRELL IT MIGHT BE NICE FOR YOU TO CLARIFY IF THIS IS TRUE. IF IT'S INTENTIONALLY AMBIGUOUS THEN JUST IGNORE THIS POST.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

unless that's the gimmick of this game that we're actually hunting two different scum-teams an anti-krell/krell-aligned have no reason to help one another

the win-con is to kill all threats to anti-krell

I would assume krell are a threat to the anti krell since it's our goal to lynch them...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

unless you don't think being lynched/executed is threatening, this is why cuddling doesn't work FYI.

I ain't scared of a cuddle.

it should be like throw poop at and exile or something else synonymous with shunning...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

when i said this i meant i am a krell aligned dude named Frell.

who is literal garbage.

do you have a power? you seem to want to talk about your role a lot

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I like the way that Krell made that one guy basically a depressed krell, he was wrong to think he was the only useless krell since all I can do is flip and that's mod confirmed to be just for aesthetic reasons.

It's kind of a deep role, that breaks the fourth wall, it's legit sad that he gave in to the voice in his head (krell with his rear end in a top hat role PM).

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

are you paying attention.
at all.

some, maybe not enough...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

*uses day power*
*krell resolves it*
":qq: krell didn't resolve my power"

*pmom uses day power*

"hey pmom do you have a power"

I didn't cry, fu bitch.

##vote pmom

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

So does that mean GulagDolls is also an anti-krell?

no it says that fusion is a krell power...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

yeah. me.i can fuse with two ppl

haha this owns gulag you own I didn't even realise you totally hosed FV.

confirmed townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I dedicate tomorrow's flip to GulagdDolls.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

if I got knuckle tats that said A N T I and E R N I

would you consider me a threat to you

really that's dumb dude why did you even do that?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

no because i am Ernie and you'd have stupid looking knuckles

you're no better you knuckle elitist fu clean knuckles

I have mostly quite blonde hairs on my knuckles but there are a few slghtly thicker black hairs, that okay with you m8?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Therez a passage I gots memorized. Y'all KNOW dat poo poo, muthafucka! Ezekiel 25:17. "Da path of tha righteous playa is beset on all sides by tha inequitizzlez of tha selfish n' tha tyranny of evil men. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Blessed is da thug who, up in tha name of charitizzle n' phat will, shepherdz tha weak all up in tha valley of tha darkness, fo' he is truly his brotherz keeper n' tha finder of lost lil' thugs fo' realz. And I'ma strike down upon thee wit pimped out vengeizzle n' furious anger dem playas whoz rear end attempt ta poison n' destroy My fuckin brothers fo' realz. And yo big-rear end booty is ghon know I be tha Lord when I lay My fuckin vengeizzle upon yo thugged-out rear end." Now... I been sayin' dat shiznit fo' muthafuckin years fo' realz. And if you eva heard it, dat meant yo' rear end. You'd be dead n' aint a thugged-out drat thang dat yo' rear end can do. I never gave much thought ta what tha gently caress it meant. I just thought dat shiznit was a cold-rear end lil cold-blooded thang ta say ta a motherfucker before I popped a cold-rear end lil cap up in his thugged-out rear end. But I saw some shiznit dis mornin' made me be thinkin twice. Right back up in yo muthafuckin rear end. See, now I be thinking: maybe it means you tha evil man. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. And I be tha righteous man. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. And Mista Muthafuckin 9mm here... tha pimpin' muthafucka tha shepherd protectin mah righteous rear end up in tha valley of darkness. Or it could mean you tha righteous playa n' I be tha shepherd n' itz tha ghetto thatz evil n' selfish fo' realz. And I'd like dis poo poo. But dat shiznit ain't tha real deal. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. Da truth is you tha weak fo' realz. And I be tha tyranny of evil men. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. But I be tryin', Ringo. I be tryin' real hard ta be tha shepherd.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

well maybe i like the attention

that said, i've already laid out what i think. if more anti-krells pop up before flipping then maybe there are two towns. if not, you're all right and i'm a dumb.

third option you omitted was that you're a scum pretending to know nothing about the setup when you know more than I do! (TheRam, Krell-Aligned Flippy Krell)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

nah okay fair enough I guess mate it stands to reason you wouldn't offer up that you might be scum because it goes without saying and you're just respecting our ability to understand the obvious.

FOS retracted. (TheRam, Krell-Aligned Flippy Krell)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

fyi might as well claim it, as well, I'm oracle.

I know for a fact that gulagdolls just got PGO from fusion, since gulag is now confirmed town I recommend no one target them apart from the scum unless you want to die.

:clint:

lets blow this game wide apart, boys

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

(TheRam, Krell-Aligned OraKrell)

get it, this krell guy is a joker

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

I feel like this is actually a time when me claiming day 1 might even be beneficial.

Because gently caress it, I can't be nightkilled.

I am HIM the actual true and real Harold Krell himself.

I can't be killed by actions, only lynch.

I can hand out a single party favor every day that will protect you from the anti krell kill for that night, so tonight Alasdair cannot be killed by anti krell.

You are welcome.

Lets bust this game wide open.

huh I think you might have been like taken from a short-list of possible representatives for krell

does that make you feel good or bad, pig?

there is a right answer...

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm not certain I understand what you are even talking about

nailed it

I get this picture where you read me as like some crazy street preacher for like some conspiracy poo poo, I sound like I really know what I'm talking about but really my sentences are impossible to parse. The more you try to focus the more it sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Ernie. posted:

you're downright barmy when you waffle like that rammy

You know, IRL I have a tendency to talk in a way where I say things that are meaningful, but I throw in fake-words that make obvious sense like "dumnity" (e.g. "He approached the situation with a level of dumnity"), and "buttholeitude", and use a lot of run-on sentences. It's a quirk of the way I talk, and it becomes a lot easier to understand me if you've heard me speak IRL. I really like to embellish language and gently caress with it, I don't really do it consciously I just don't like having boring conversations. People often don't get my humour immediately as a result of it, like they know I'm joking and laugh and get along well but I'll constantly find people saying like 20 mins after the fact "oh hahaha" or whatever. I'm pretty personable so it's not like a :spergin: thing.

It definitely doesn't lend itself well to a first read on an internet forum. I like to think that some people get me straight off the bat, though. Maybe not. I am not really that consistent in my post style so it's not something you can really quantify without paying close attention and that would be lame and unnecessary to try to do.

I don't mean to sound all like an artsy type where I walk around quoting shakespeare, I just find it painful to telegraph what I'm saying. There's always a more fun way of saying things.

Also I type like a motherfucker, I used to play Typing of the Dead or w/e it was called - it was a version of House of the Dead II I think where to shoot enemies words would come up. I think fast and type fast and I think sometimes people misconstrue that since often people only type a lot when they're butthurt, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urPZDjh-lBA&t=3s

"Please be safe, G"

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know.

EXAKT Science posted:

Hey TheRam how many scum do you think are on Quidnose right now?

I don't know.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

Well surely you must have some idea?

Wait is this what you sound like when you're scum?

Dude it's a 25 player game and it's 3am here, I'm just shooting the poo poo to procrastinate from work which is the only reason I'm up at my PC right now.

There are caring times and not-caring times, this is definitely the latter for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm just curious why you don't know what you think. That's an odd bit of knowledge not to have.

Things I remember off the top of my head without re-reading:

gulag dolls and I think ernie fusion danced, fv asked if there was anyone to dance with and gulag lied and killed fv in the process, gulag is totally town, also krells flavour says that fusion is a krell power, from fv's flip.
cpig is claiming to be krell I believe him
pmom is garbage (literally)
someone did some other stuff
i claimed oracle but i'm obviously not since i'm confirmed flippy krell by krell confirming i flipped when i did my flip command

not a lot of people are here, I tried to throw stuff out to have more ot read tomorrow but everyone is celebrating zombie jesus day or enjoying their weekend or w/e

fyi my strategies where i try to get a read on everyone don't apply to big games, i'm just going to get a few scum picks and not care about much until things whittle down.

lol I tried gizoogling an abstract from a paper I'm studying, there's a few funny bits ernie might appreciate at least:

Da CD95 (Fas/APO-1) dirtnap-inducin signalin complex (DISC) is essential fo' tha initiation of CD95-mediated apoptotic n' nonapoptotic responses. Da CD95 DISC comprises CD95, FADD, procaspase-8, procaspase-10, n' c-FLIP proteins. Procaspase-8 n' procaspase-10 is activated all up in tha DISC, leadin ta tha formation of actizzle caspases n' apoptosis initiation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. In dis study we analyzed tha stoichiometry of tha CD95 DISC. Usin quantitatizzle westside blots, mass spectrometry, n' mathematical modeling, we reveal dat tha amount of DED proteins procaspase-8/procaspase-10 n' c-FLIP all up in tha DISC exceedz dat of FADD by several-fold. Y'all KNOW dat poo poo, muthafucka! Furthermore, our findings imply dat procaspase-8, procaspase-10, n' c-FLIP could form DED chains all up in tha DISC, enablin tha formation of dimers n' efficient activation of caspase-8. Taken together, our findings provide a enhanced understandin of caspase-8 activation n' initiation of apoptosis all up in tha DISC..

westside blots, :laffo: lot of it just reads pirate-y more than anything though

• Locked thread