Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

I just wanna talk gaming April Fools jokes like playing Pac-Man on Google Maps and this trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TayVCvUCImM

If you wanna talk April Fools gaming (Nintendo Direct) or about some sick rad trick you pulled on some kid in grade school be my guest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
is the joke we allow this GBS thread to go more than 3 posts?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

is the joke we allow this GBS thread to go more than 3 posts?
It's severely hosed up to realize that forums user "woofbro" may not be contributing anything of value.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That's just a joke, ain't no rule says a dog can't post in Imp Zone.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's just a joke, ain't no rule says a dog can't post in Imp Zone.
So nothing stopping us from getting BBG's wife an account!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

So nothing stopping us from getting BBG's wife an account!

she has one, you clown! go back to college... clown college that is. At the circus. Where you belong. loving clown

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

she has one, you clown! go back to college... clown college that is. At the circus. Where you belong. loving clown
gently caress, sorry... I didn't mean to forget about Widestancer.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
thankfully the gaming press only uses one day out of the whol eyear to write things that arent true

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Black Baby Goku is now a portly Saudi with many wives in my personal imp zone canon

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

Black Baby Goku is now a portly Saudi with many wives in my personal imp zone canon

thank you. Please also remember I'm a vet, I have a job now, I have mental illness, And my poster suicide tally is 2 ( reaching knuc or PewDiePie level is my goal). Also I have yellow fever and Widestancer likes having my load blown in her hair

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

thank you. Please also remember I'm a vet, I have a job now, I have mental illness, And my poster suicide tally is 2 ( reaching knuc or PewDiePie level is my goal). Also I have yellow fever and Widestancer likes having my load blown in her hair

Lol.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Black Baby Goku posted:

Noted.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

he has the deepest forums lore

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Widestancer hasn't showed up here in a while because of a freak double handjob accident confirm/deny ?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Widestancer only shows up to post in the Games chat thread now

Lmao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's the point of this forum if they're just gonna make a lame fail rear end games nite crew thread.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Didshe make the April thread yet

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I clicked on that thread and they're doing that weird thing to facts are useless where they flame him by saying the flame to someone else like they're ganging up on him. I see it in yospos and other grey forums a lot.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I thought the guy with the cute puppy av didn't actually kill himself

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

When it's a sure thing like that I think you're allowed to count it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I clicked on that thread and they're doing that weird thing to facts are useless where they flame him by saying the flame to someone else like they're ganging up on him. I see it in yospos and other grey forums a lot.
Wait, is that what they were trying to do? Christ.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

christ

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

zen death robot posted:

I assume she got a real job and a bf and poo poo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thug Lessons posted:

No, I think she and ArfJason broke it off, actually.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thug Lessons posted:

Christ

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Thug Lessons posted:

hosed up if true

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
She probably stopped posting because of all rhe sexually threatening PMs I would send her daily, and when I found her /R/asiansgonewild profile

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I will never abandon my fellow gamers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thug Lessons posted:

I will never abandon my fellow gamers.

I would.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Thug Lessons posted:

I have two part-time jobs, I go to school, and I've got some creative poo poo I'm working on

between all that, i still find time to shitpost.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

I have two part-time jobs, I go to school, and I've got some creative poo poo I'm working on

Wow! You Won't Believe How Fast This Sonic Fan Has 'Gotta Go!'

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Schnedwob posted:

Women get gratification from male attention, and she's found a better source than this forum. It's simple biology.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Women get gratification from male attention, and she's found a better source than this forum. It's simple biology.

*puts hand on chin pensively* Just like Monster Hunter...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i doubt its a "better" source tbh, we have some of the most ironic, fat, and monstrously unhygienic boys from around the world wide web

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Schnedwob posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's the point of this forum if they're just gonna make a lame fail rear end games nite crew thread.

i was wondering why the post frequency in this forum fell off a cliff recently.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
admins brought back lf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I have been working for months to turn this forum into LF. Today I have succeeded.

• Locked thread