Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Yonkers posted:

byob group project: recreate the saboten thread so we can goldmine it

ok, so we're going to recreate this thread. we need the following posters. if posters cannot be located or do not want to be involved, then we will need alternates. if your name appears below, please indicate whether you will be willing to recreate your post for posterity

saboten (required)
BYOB Ross
GoodbyeTurtles - Yes
Kimmalah
Vendor Trash - Yes
Harthacnut - Yes
i flunked out - Yes
Jimi Changa
Pedantra - Yes
FluffieDuckie -Yes
shin42k
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN - Yes
Angry Fish (lol)
Yonkers - Yes
ilikedirt
Qwerinty - Yes
CAT BRUSH
Izumi Konata
Ape Fist
pig slut lisa
Finn Pennywhistle - Yes
thepiratebae.se
weird toppings guy
Twilight Matrix - Yes
cruft
veilo
vapoursquid
Kayle7
The Rage
literally this big - Yes (via pm, thanks!)
owl milk

some of these folks don't post here anymore, autoanned etc, but the first step is just to see how many current yobbers are interested.

If you are interested in being an alternate, feel free to say that, too, and to give your opinion about whose posts you would like to make on their behalf.

Alternates (if necessary)

landy - angry fish
bog pixie - undetermined
vice.com op ed - maybe?
piso mojado - cruft
joke_explainer - undetermined
alnilam - undetermined
yoober - undetermined
stormyish - psl
glass bottom boat - undetermined

dogcrash truther fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
added to OP

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm in.

as usual my contributions weren't exactly pivotal, but i'll do what i can for my friend sabo

in historical re-enactment, what matters most is fidelity to the original event, not how pivotal your contributions are. they also serve who only stand and wait.

dogcrash truther

Twilight Matrix posted:

I heard i was needed :)

Dang, is there like a Twilight Matrix signal?

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty posted:

That was a good thread and it belongs in a museum. I'm in

Yay!

dogcrash truther
I'm going to wait ~24 hours to let posters find this thread and then enter phase 2, where I try to contact posters who haven't yet posted in this thread. If you know anyone on this list who hasn't checked in yet, feel free to let them know about it.

dogcrash truther

Harthacnut posted:

I will do the thing

nice

dogcrash truther

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

sure, i'll help

outstanding

dogcrash truther
and thanks to the alternates. I think I've updated all the relevant data. i am not going to get around to phase 2 tonight, but i probably will sometime in the evening tomorrow

dogcrash truther
i just realized i've been thinking about this all wrong

dogcrash truther
i thought i needed to get everyone together at once but that doesnt have to happen at all

dogcrash truther
all thats needed to "set it off" is for sabo to start the thread with her OP and the right title/tag and then lock it until the next person is online

dogcrash truther
sabo make the thread, close it, and then post here that you did with a link to the thread, then we can take it from there

dogcrash truther
ok now goodbye turrtles when youre online post in here and then if sabo or i is around we can open the thread for your post

dogcrash truther
i didnt realize your av flickers thats beautiful

dogcrash truther
there's no flaw

dogcrash truther
the flaw is in you, for taking shameful advantage of the open-hearted folk of byob

dogcrash truther
can admins beecock stuff

dogcrash truther
how could there be a power that only fyad iks have but not admins. i'm skeptical

dogcrash truther

Mapparu posted:

i can print the thread out and frame it on my wall if it makes you guys feel better.

hmmmm......

dogcrash truther

lol but also....no

dogcrash truther
ok, it looks like there's only two possibilities, either we try ralp's plan or sabo makes a new thread and we just keep trying until we get lucky and nobody does anything highly unecessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Teh Ralp INitiative :grin:

• Locked thread