Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Cary Fukunaga isn't directing season 2 so I hope they've got someone good for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So which of the monologues were just totally stolen?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Its cool how they hired a well known action director then didn't have him direct any of the action episodes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this was bad and its strange watching people try to pretend its not. nick pizzolatto needed way longer to write it and should have let the one good director hired direct the whole thing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

lol TVIV cannot abide :mediocre:, it has to be amazing or terrible

seriously. i've seen worse tv but this was loving boring for almost the entire season and that is not something you'd ever say about season 1. the direction was also substantially worse and i still lol that they hired a fairly well known action director then didn't have him direct any of the episodes with action in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

vyst posted:

Yea ironically the action parts are what felt forced

they hired a fairly well known action director then didn't have him direct any of the action scenes

• Locked thread