Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Here is some more information about Season 2 of True Detective. I don't believe character names are spoiler worthy, but I don't post here often, so I'll redact the rest.

Colin Farrell will play detective Ray Velcoro.
Vince Vaughn is playing criminal Frank Semyon, a “career criminal [who's] in danger of losing his empire when his move into legitimate enterprise is upended by the murder of a business partner.”
Rachel McAdams is detective Ani Bezzerides.
Taylor Kitsch is war vet and motorcycle highway patrol officer Paul Woodrugh.

Apparently it will involve "the secret occult history of the United States transportation system." according to Nic Pizzolatto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I've been really enjoying this season this far. It is slower paced, a different type of story and was not going to be as good as the first season (and comparisons to it while understandable, are not exactly fair). Still it feels like it has a destination in mind, and I am waiting to see what happens.

I am a bit surprised at all the hate thrown at it though. What are people's specific complaints about it?

• Locked thread