Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

At least Steelies taste like something, everything else that gets sold at gas stations in my area tastes like some kind of homeopathic attempt to get drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I don't understand how you could dislike Coors Light if you like any beer. It just feels like you're drinking a can of Beer Stem Cells.

There is no reason to buy Coors Light if you are not playing a drinking game.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

blunt for century posted:

I'm not sure. Never had mad dog. The Rose is extremely sweet, and you can barely taste the alcohol, if that helps.

Then it's better than Mad Dog.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

empty sea posted:

Oh god, MD 20/20. I got a bottle years ago in college to see if it was just as bad as I remembered and I couldn't even drink half of it. Bought a bottle of Thunderbird once on a dare. It tasted like someone had washed the bottle with kerosene before filling it with cheap almost flavorless white wine. Disgusting.

I used to get Steel Reserve or Four Lokos (ugh) years ago but since all these ciders and fruity ales started blowing up in gas stations, now my go to is Redd's Wicked Apple. It's an 8% apple ale and doesn't taste like complete poo poo. It's not super awesome or anything but better than Four Loko or any of the other knockoffs.

But Redd's Strawberry Apple ale is so loving magically delicious and refreshing I'd just drink it to drink it if I could, it's like a strawberry soda that's also a beer. Too bad it's only 5%.

Redd's is pretty good, but too much cider gives me wicked heartburn. gently caress Four Loko though; the fact that it was outlawed because young people couldn't handle it is kinda dumb, but honestly it should have been outlawed for the sake of good taste anyway.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Lord Frisk posted:

It's all alcohol % and malt barley. If it doesn't use malt barley and it gets you drunk(er), its "high gravity" (great term) or "ice" beer.

Oh, so that's what the hell Steel Reserve cans are going on about. I thought it was pure nonsense.

• Locked thread