Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

woah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is utter bliss.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what peach would say to mario in the letter to mario in mario 64 in 2015!!!: Mario, I didn't bake you anything cos i'm sooo wuteva lol. intsagram ftw!

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what peach would say to mario in the letter to mario in mario 64 in 2015!!!: Mario, I didn't bake you anything cos i'm sooo wuteva lol. intsagram ftw!

peach wouldnt say that. i dont think she would say that

Soral
May 30, 2009

mario and luigi dont speak in mario golf for 3ds. yellow toad interprets their wahoos and yippees for the player. all the other characters talk though, even goombas.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

super mario 64 is such a good game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

YEAWAWOOYEAWAWAWAWOOYEAYRAYEAWAWAWOOWOOWOO

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

TAS owns

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
mario is so cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good Mario! You look really cool!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

mario is so cool

i love you mario

Soral
May 30, 2009

im more of a luigi fan

Dec 26, 2012

owns

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the part where he wall kicks up 3 floors to get to the final bowser is amazing

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

the part where he wall kicks up 3 floors to get to the final bowser is amazing

that part is nuts, but I wonder why he kept wall jump once he was in the endless staircase room, bc it seems like it would be faster to use the backwards long jump trick people always do. he's wall kicking in that room for a while

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

that part is nuts, but I wonder why he kept wall jump once he was in the endless staircase room, bc it seems like it would be faster to use the backwards long jump trick people always do. he's wall kicking in that room for a while

the entire point is they did it without backwards long jump, thats why it has BLJless in the title

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the entire point is they did it without backwards long jump, thats why it has BLJless in the title

I thought that was the dudes name. Thanks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

heres a normal one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDkxRA7yxLY

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Tool assisted runs are kinda neat to watch but I always feel like "ok yeah but could you do this on an unmoddded console and a standard controller"

thats lame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Tool assisted runs are kinda neat to watch but I always feel like "ok yeah but could you do this on an unmoddded console and a standard controller"

TAS runs are cool for a different reason, it's just the absolute limit of a software

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

:rolleyes:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

*watches mario clip through walls at light speed and skip to the final boss* yeah but can you do this without cheating?? eehhh human being

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Unless you are playing against other people, it is extremely good to cheat at video games IMO.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Minute 4 owns when he keeps jumping back and forth picking up speed.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Speed 30 HOURS playing the game as the developers intended or beat the game in nine minutes? I don't have that much time in my life, buster.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

seiferguy posted:

Speed 30 HOURS playing the game as the developers intended or beat the game in nine minutes? I don't have that much time in my life, buster.

I don't like your tone.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sure, that guy can Kramer through the seams and beat the game in about as much time as the ending movie takes, but but can he get all 120 stars, without assistance? because i have.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
holy poo poo guys, Super Mario Galaxy just clicked! i get it now and my god

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

VideoGames posted:

It's good.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

VideoGames posted:

i really enjoyed my time with this game from the first moment, what stuck with me was that the music was really cool. like it was being made by people who were having a lot of fun, and enjoying what they do, and that vibe came through to me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still get that theme popping into my head from time to time. It's great

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i really enjoyed my time with this game from the first moment, what stuck with me was that the music was really cool. like it was being made by people who were having a lot of fun, and enjoying what they do, and that vibe came through to me.

as soon as they said wave the mote over the star bits to collect them, thats when everything fell into place for me.

its one of my favourite marios now. i cannot believe how much fun it has just become in the space of twenty minutes.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Super Mario Galaxy is incredible. I just started SMG 2 and I kinda preferred the hub in 1 but this is amazing

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

being able to ride yoshi in a 3d mario... this is everything I dreamed of since i was a kid and mario 64 came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's great that it follows in SMW footsteps and gives you Yoshi in the very first level

• Locked thread