Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i like it when games are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This is kind of the other side of the coin... sometimes you expect a game to be poo poo and it turns out good. Like I bought blood dragon for a few bucks fully expecting it to be a big turd and I actually liked it more than far cry 3...which is kind of damning with faint praise but whatevs.

i tried to play 3 after beating blood dragon and i couldnt do it, its the same reason i wont play 4 because id rather just play blood dragon

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arkham Asylum was cool and it was fun to explore the island. i never bothered with the 12 sequels because i felt like i got what i wanted from the first game and it was unnecessary to play them

i liked exploring the asylum a lot more than the open world they added

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

there were too many collectibles in city too, asylum had just enough

• Locked thread