Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I can't wait to see the dank memes sam is gonna pull out on his new show.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

A Yolo Wizard posted:

following and hecklin some dudes in their sports car for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IosT72Baco

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Wow it's weird how a comedy man of a comedy show has a deal on a comedy channel. What's up with that?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWUWnT2sAso

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

bonvivant posted:

I'm actually just jealous that people can make a comedy career through sheer gusto and pandering to the lowest 4chan cretins on the planet

He never pandered to 4chan cretins. They pander to him.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Sam Hyde's only interaction with 4chan was almost conning them out of thousands of dollars for a pony dating sim that was never going to get made. They still hate him so much they make a point to watch all the MDE videos and insult him using memes about spaghetti and raisins that nobody quite understands.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

lmao

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

MDE PRESENTS: White noise.

Heh. White noise. You're making some, ah, white noise there, buddy-o. Lotta white noise coming out of you. You got a white noise hole on you, hurr hurr. White noise. You're white noise. You make white noise. *slightly different voice like some kind of retarded foghorn leghorn* White noise? Boy I say I'll say white noise. White noise now, do you hear? White noise. *fake gay but not like prejudiced fake gay voice, just satire* Whiiiiiite noise. White noise, in my butt. My butt makes white noise. I'll noise your white with my butt. My butt my butt WHITE NOISE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrrOF1j1wLc

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Agag posted:

Hyde seems to really click with that angry goon/redditor/gamergater white dude who is more delighted that you hate the video than he is with the actual video itself.

This is why the anti-gay video is the biggest thing Hyde ever did. Gotta piss off those "SJWs."

I wish those people wouldn't be so autistic, and instead enjoy funny things in the normal way.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

*rubs chin and contemplates what this video means abt the evils of internet feminism*

*collects thoughts to post in gbs*

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

ashgromnies posted:

Aka all of them because "having a very poorly functioning brain" is the definition of "socially liberal".

circ dick soleil posted:

I wish those people wouldn't be so autistic, and instead enjoy funny things in the normal way.

circ dick soleil posted:

*rubs chin and contemplates what this video means abt the evils of internet feminism*

*collects thoughts to post in gbs*

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Agag posted:

What's the joke from the anti-gay speech? Its that he's saying anti-gay stuff to people who presumably don't have anti-gay opinions.

The fact that he did it at all is what tickles me pink.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
*enlightened man, after reading a long and serious rant and formulating several serious opinions on it* you realize that

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

ashgromnies posted:

that's a pretty accurate description of posting on SA

Then please keep it outside of this thread.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a bay posted:

This is really bittersweet for me because on the one hand it seems like they have been talking about MDE getting on Adult Swim for a while now and the Tom Green of My Posting Career guy has put in a lot of work so it's nice to see them get some recognition and mainstream exposure, but on the other hand this is going to be the last season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

MDE is kind of a live action ATHF if you think about it.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

bonvivant posted:

what videos did he show to the turner broadcasting woman

lol wasn't there some video where he and his other drippy friends broke into a foreclosed home and did the drugs they found

how did this happen it's seriously inexplicable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Under the vegetable posted:

the joke is that a certain type of privileged white person prefers to feel put upon and endangered by incorrect thought, and respond with self righteous anger and violence, over exercising their agency as individuals and using their power to define the terms of their space.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
charls is the devil

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
i almost googled bruce jenner bc of this thread but then i realized what i was doing and stopped myself just in time

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Profondo Rosso posted:

"heh, im completely divorced from major pop culture. this is something goons will approve of and doesnt just show im a sad loser. better let goons know"

its cool that you follow that faggy poo poo, that's your deal so whatever.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Profondo Rosso posted:

i don't actually circ. ill break this down for you real quick cause im a nice guy

most people have these things called "friends". generally friends are involved with pop culture poo poo in anyway. the kards/jenners are literally the most widely watched/famous family in america (besides maybe like the obamas) at this point in time. the 20/20 special on him/her (which my friends dragged me to watch because it was an ~event~) was by far the top watched thing on tv that week and got nearly 20 million viewers. if you interact regularly with other people in a social atmosphere generally you will hear or encounter events like this

i dont think this whole "posting badly in gbs" thing is working for you as therapy circ, id suggest finding some interaction in the real world. then you too can know about faggy poo poo like this regardless of your interest in it :)

wow cool tell me more you loving dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

mfw seeing charls before he was taking aphetamines = :pwn:

• Locked thread