Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockmuppet
Aug 15, 2009

lizardman posted:

EDIT: AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA I just posted this on my usual account. Well, I really wouldn't blame you for making fun of me for THIS.

You just came out to us :3: (I have no idea why, but I recognized your username and went "oh, I've seen that guy around from before I even made an account!")

I can only imagine the instant of panic you must've felt when you realised what you'd done, but how does it feel now? This was a pretty harmless dress rehersal for the real thing, since we're weirdo internet people you can get rid of by closing your browser, but maybe it could help you get a more realistic impression of how it's going to be in real life. Personally I'm notorious about building stuff up in my imagination, both the good and the bad things, but in my experience, worst case scenarios are pretty rare. It sounds like you're afraid of your minds exaggerated idea of how bad coming out is going to be, maybe it'd help if you sat down and tried to be honest with yourself about how likely the consequenses you fear, actually are.

(See, now I'm thinking "Oh my god, what if he's trolling and everyone can tell except me, I'm going to look like such an idiot if I make a serious post! I'd better not submit this" - while the reality is that none of you know me from Adam and vice versa, and the worst case scenario here is that some people I'm never going to meet will roll their eyes at me in the privacy of their own basement.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread