Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

War is heck

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

wait who told you the time agent moto? they scum

##vote imgay

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry you scum slipped so early, man. Rough break

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow what a heterophobe

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Choosing to get rid of a bunch of town players to power yourself up is, believe it or not, not pro-town behaviour.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

who said they're town.

Any group of people should have more town than scum in it, statistically speaking

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

This is a useless statement to make.

Yes, if it were made out of the blue and not in response to a direct question I suppose it would be

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

no even in that context

Do you think I'm scum for it or are you just making your own useless posts to look like you're participating

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

But seriously, do you have anything to contribute to the game that isn't a statistical observation that's both blindingly obviously and utterly irrelevant?

Did you pay any attention to the context of the original post at all or did you jump in partway through a conversation because you saw what you thought was an easy opening?
Do you think I'm scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm waiting for you to contribute something, anything, to the game.

Okee dokie ##vote pmom

Jumped onto my post without paying attention to what was going on around it, keeps harping on me but refuses to make an alignment call on me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

will you please read the thread?

If you have something to say, say it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Asiina is making flavor cases and Betrayer is defending her despite having said he doesn't care who we lunch today. These are both things I would like you to comment on rather than getting grumpy over being called out for floating.

Asiina's actions don't bother me. If it were D5 sure but I'm fine with it now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So just to be clear here people think Asiiina made a joke flavour vote that she then tried to spin into a real vote as part of some scum conspiracy? Because that's stone stupid

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not voting Asiina

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoops! I'm unkillable btw so you should vote someone else. Like Pmom!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean we're already down a scum so go for it I guess.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

an implication that opop is lying about being deathproof

town would argue that they would be wasting a day if they were actually deathproof.

We would be wasting a day, if not for the fact that we're down a scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

See moronacle gets it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote wwm

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why would vote me again?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm really not. I'm just X-Shot unkillable

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thank you for publicly confirming me as town I suppose

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ixtlilton posted:

Confirming Opopanax is always a good move, he is a mystery man who will eat your soul given half a chance. That's what mysteries feed on, after all.

Wisdom.

Somberbrero posted:

Okay. Anyone else?

I'll agree, mainly because my bonus is fairly useless for town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wtf is a retting role? Also it explains yesterday when you remember that this is a plurality game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well, what's your explanation then?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Death proof is a retting role and I give mods the benefit of the doubt usually

Tremendous Taste posted:

You literally cannot kill me either and I am town

This is why it is dumb

What. Taste if you're scum maybe you should just throw another tantrum and quit again.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I had something but I'm pretty sleepy and it's WIFOM-y so it's not important (it has to do with the idea if it's more useful for scum to execute or nightkill an 'impervious' player). What is worth saying is that Opop wasn't particularly suspicious D1. Of the defenses for Asiina, his seems the most genuine, and that's before the confirmation retrospect. How Taste can find Opop very suspicious let alone more so than other players is strange.

##vote meds cure schizos

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Meds has contradicted themselves here. They claim to be against the "No Execution" vote and yet won't vote for Asiina only because "she's town". Note we never actually get reasons why she's town and the only reason Meds refuses to vote her is to not start a bandwagon. Now without an actual vote count of around that time I don't know where exactly Asiina was in votes, but could it be considered starting a band wagon or just joining one? And at that point how much does it matter considering what the death reveals?

So the first, currently unverifiable, contradiction is the one about the band-wagon. And the 2nd is the one where they claim to defend Asiina but they're really just trying to defend their lack of a vote on her. So far I'm voting Meds. Continuing down my list.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Meds you're being incredibly vague. You don't need to hide anything if you're town. Just lay all your cards on the table and just let that poo poo out. You say you play town poorly, well the best way to play it is honestly. It's also a lot less stressful to do so.

Why exactly? Or is it that you think that Opop's failure to die should've annulled the vote altogether instead of going straight to the next player?

And now that I think of that it is a strange way to resolve the action, but I think that was a mod-decision ore than anything else.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Meds has contradicted themselves here. They claim to be against the "No Execution" vote and yet won't vote for Asiina only because "she's town". Note we never actually get reasons why she's town and the only reason Meds refuses to vote her is to not start a bandwagon. Now without an actual vote count of around that time I don't know where exactly Asiina was in votes, but could it be considered starting a band wagon or just joining one? And at that point how much does it matter considering what the death reveals?

So the first, currently unverifiable, contradiction is the one about the band-wagon. And the 2nd is the one where they claim to defend Asiina but they're really just trying to defend their lack of a vote on her. So far I'm voting Meds. Continuing down my list.

This is bugging me more though. 100 is being super fake this game. Like he sounds like an alien trying to blend in with hu-mans ##vote 100

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm scum because I thought you were scum?

Is that retroactive omgus

I guess you could see it that way, if you couldn't read or something.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

He's just mad I stole his shtick of being useless and obnoxious but sprinkled in able to actually play well

Tremendous Taste posted:

I haven't been reading the thread

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So when all of the central powers are dead you become invincible and the game is 100% unwinnable for the other team?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone else look at 100 and tell me how right I am.
Pretend I'm merk and just do as I say

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well well well, Mr.Taste.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No, I'm sorry :canada:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yep

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

He did, and I really can't see a scum motivation for doing so

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fwiw I asked Pig about it and he said he'll let me know later today what my BPs are at, so if Taste did lie (at least about that) we'll know shortly.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax posted:

Fwiw I asked Pig about it and he said he'll let me know later today what my BPs are at, so if Taste did lie (at least about that) we'll know shortly.

Huh. So hey taste, why'd you lie?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote Taste Not a town answer. Pig confirmed I'm down one and only one kill proof, so either I was protected, which makes no sense, or you lied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah my mod confirmed town result looks pretty bad.

• Locked thread