Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

Why kleedrac?

Anidav's not playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

hey beet how were burgers last week

They were good bro. Muyb said they take ages but I think we got our food within five minutes? And a seat inside.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

MaliciousOnion posted:

Why can't we all just get along?

*throws fusion planet buster at you*

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i wish anidav or fruity were here

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Matthew Beet posted:

They were good bro. Muyb said they take ages but I think we got our food within five minutes? And a seat inside.

To be fair my knowledge of huxtaburgers taking ages came from the thread. Garbage in, garbage out I guess.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

If he is the gloved princess this is decidedly anti town

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Woah - 6 hours to deadline - I thought we were still joking around my bad
##Unvote

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Kleedrac posted:

Woah - 6 hours to deadline - I thought we were still joking around my bad
##Unvote

Uh this is auspol mafia, we normally don't pay attention to the game until about lunchtime d3.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Fair enough lol

I'm in a WoW raid right now - I'll come back and check out posts and posters when its done sorry :(

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Hi, I'm back from uni

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

nice. i hope i can make the next one. missing a burger appointment, a shameful toml

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

nice. i hope i can make the next one. missing a burger appointment, a shameful toml

You were missed. Verily and forsooth

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

How was Douglas was he good?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Matthew Beet posted:

If he is the gloved princess this is decidedly anti town

I'm okay with voting for someone calling for day 1 roleclaim and saying he can't be lynched because he's too important.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gough Suppressant posted:

I'm okay with voting for someone calling for day 1 roleclaim and saying he can't be lynched because he's too important.

But but but what if he is?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Beet I'm not going after you settle down.

Also last time I went after you you were scum so settle your rear end down.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

How was Douglas was he good?

he was great. we drank some port

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Soag's done a lot of scummy lampshading and none of his town style doggedness, would vote, but not certain.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

Soag's done a lot of scummy lampshading and none of his town style doggedness, would vote, but not certain.

cool

##vote white mans burping

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Asphyxious posted:

hmm, normally you're more certain in your beliefs. The Unity disaster has shaken us all, I fear.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

MaliciousOnion posted:

I am literally (figuratively) David Hasselhoff.

I'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote on this - it's the least productive poster in the game:
##Vote MaliciousOnion

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Zetsubou-san posted:

hmm, normally you're more certain in your beliefs. The Unity disaster has shaken us all, I fear.

Not actually true! I just get very shouty and excitable when I am sure. Until that point I'm like shruggy mcmaybesson.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well this dude hasn't even posted yet, but if he shows up when it counts closer to deadline I'll unvote:

##vote Amnistar

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Ah poo poo. I forgot about this.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kommando posted:

Ah poo poo. I forgot about this.

You had all day on the scum doc and that's all you could come up with?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh wait, he did get in one early vote. sorry, I'm phoneposting until my internet decides to stop making GBS threads itself over getting a little rain last night. Still seems a bit lurky though.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

never not lynch d1

always lynch d1

always

never not

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I'm going to sleep and I don't feel like we're close enough to hammering anyone to leave a sleep vote so I won't be voting today. Good luck with discussion, may you lynch well.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
fyi none of my posts have been serious except for voting sphyxy, im not actually a gloved princess thats d1 dumbpostin

gunna

##vote zetsubou-san

because last time i played with him he stopped posting in the scum doc and posted like twice a day in thead and i dont like mafia players who dont abandon all real-world commitments and loved ones in order to F5 with a bunch of nerds

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
or we could lynch razorrozar because it would be pretty funny whn he wakes up and finds himself dead

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

razorrozar posted:

I'm going to sleep and I don't feel like we're close enough to hammering anyone to leave a sleep vote so I won't be voting today. Good luck with discussion, may you lynch well.

whaaaat

why not at least leave the sleep vote just in case so if we like your pick we can jump on it later? Also your Riker looking like a smashed avocado is unnerving me.

##vote razorrozar

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

whaaaat

why not at least leave the sleep vote just in case so if we like your pick we can jump on it later? Also your Riker looking like a smashed avocado is unnerving me.

##vote razorrozar

yeah that's pretty compelling actually

##vote razorrozar

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Matthew Beet posted:

You had all day on the scum doc and that's all you could come up with?

scum doc dumb doc.

always be voting.

and Bifauxnen is always scun

##vote Bifauxnen

lol. my autocomplete predicted Bifauxnen after the word vote.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

razorrozar posted:

This is a poo poo argument and we don't need bad players like you.

##vote razorrozar

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

obligatory

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
you people, voting straight away for razorrozar after i suggested it

now youve gone and made me look all like a scummy gently caress

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

next time wait till I finish phoneposting, it took me a while to go back and make sure I had his name even spelled right :v:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

mafia edit

white mans burping posted:

you people, voting straight away for razorrozar after i suggested it

now youve gone and made me look more like a scummy gently caress

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

in space, everyone can hear you shitpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

razorrozar posted:

Uhhh

white mans burping posted:

or we could lynch razorrozar because it would be pretty funny whn he wakes up and finds himself dead

Yeah I'm with this and other subsequent votes, more so because as toml reminded everyone you should never not lynch.

• Locked thread