Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

Some Jims just want to watch the world Bob.

Never Jim another man's Bob!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Woody fits right in this thread as he raped his daughter when she was a child and tried to take Brooke Shields to Paris with him when she was 14.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jessa and Spurgeon across the ocean. Jessa and Spurgeon, their scam unfurled!

Jim Bob, when the ratings fell!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Their whole culture is built on redemption from sin. The guy can do whatever he wants and repent and the family will always take him back.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Duggar story ends with Josh blowing up the house with him and the kids inside, followed by Jim Bob shooting himself when he hears the news.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Unlike the Duggars they altered their behavior under the threat of economic catastrophe for their brand.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This one looks a little too True Detective for me. Was there something about these daddy-daughter wedding things on Showtime that I missed?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I guess marrying a secondary virgin is like buying a refurbished printer.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Nicetalga4Meltdown posted:

What if the rapist was her dad? Does she have to pledge herself to him?

Must apologize for tempting him and beg for forgiveness.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

red19fire posted:

have I got a TV pitch for TLC!

Can't believe they haven't done a rumspringa show where they put them all in a sex house-style setup or something.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL622682EF88B3C077

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Decrepus posted:

Old money new creepy rituals.

It is very True Detective with the laurel crown there. I really want to see the documentary that still was pulled from.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I really hope he gets murdered in jail Dahmer-style. How is he not the biggest target in there?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Regalingualius posted:

On the other hand, he hosed kids.

It is a fat joke.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I can't imagine his origins or previous life are going to endear him to the family as he begins life under the harsh tutelage of Jim Bob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

There's something about sexualizing hugs that just creeps me out no matter how often I hear about it. Even while hearing about all their other gross poo poo.

• Locked thread