Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Remember that nice wholesome redneck family from the teevee?

No not that redneck family, this redneck family:

Unfortunately, it turns out these two families have more in common than you might think:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/05/21/duggar-sibling-sexually-assaulted-sisters-another-female-according-to-police-report/

quote:

A 2006 police report obtained by In Touch Weekly magazine revealed that one of the Duggar siblings, of TLC's "19 Kids and Counting," allegedly sexually assaulted four female siblings in the large family, plus an additional female victim.

According to the gossip site, the sibling who assaulted the sisters is Josh Duggar. The incidents date back to 2002 when Josh Duggar would have been 14 years old. In the 33-page police report that FOX411 viewed, the name of the Duggar family members in question are redacted throughout.

The report states that the kids’ father, Jim Bob Duggar, was first alerted by one of the alleged victims in March 2002. She allegedly told Jim Bob that Josh had been touching her genitals and breasts while she was sleeping, according to the report.

:gonk:

Full police report: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bombshell-duggar-police-report-jim-bob-duggar-didn-t-report-son-josh-s-alleged-sex-offenses-for-more-than-a-year-58906

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
earth round; water wet; man named Jim Bob raises incest-prone kids

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Jim Bob Duggar

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I was born on this earth and one day I shall return to it

it's not perfect but it's the best we've got

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
for the longest time I thought these were that other white trash reality show family that had a million kids

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
With that many people living in your house I can see a 14 year old kid losing concept of what "family members" really are. Also: Gross.

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

Jim Bob looks a little inbred himself.

Who's the old chick on the right?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk who those people are but yeah you can't have 30 kids without at least a couple of them being hosed up

a) you don't have enough time to properly devote to everyone (you selfish bitch)
and b) statistics

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna gently caress my cock

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
can you imagine how wrecked that pussy is

actually you dont have to if you find that realdoll thread

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i lived four miles from the duggars. this could almost be a walmart thread spinoff

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
#duggarfacts Michelle and Jim Bob start having sex again 40 days after the birth of a male child, or 80 days after a female child
they volunteered this info

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jim Bob

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

im gonna gently caress my cock

Ahaha!

but for real?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If you pop 50 billion kids out of your prolapsed uterus, one is going to be a serial rapist.

It's almost like parents shouldn't be tragic assembly lines.

#gayduggars

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 21:39 on May 21, 2015

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Jonny 290 posted:

#duggarfacts Michelle and Jim Bob start having sex again 40 days after the birth of a male child, or 80 days after a female child
they volunteered this info

Why the difference?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Leon Einstein posted:

Why the difference?

body requires longer time to purify itself after ejecting a sin-cursed female temptress of men into the world

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr. Pumroy posted:

body requires longer time to purify itself after ejecting a sin-cursed female temptress of men into the world

their literal unironic belief.

also they make their money by having used car lots but also everybody constantly throws free poo poo at them because the Famous Duggars

Their house is positioned for strategic combat and they have specifically set up a location that has the same defenses as a good feudal castle

the '"'"'''church'"""""" that jim bob runs is on their property

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jonny 290 posted:

their literal unironic belief.

also they make their money by having used car lots but also everybody constantly throws free poo poo at them because the Famous Duggars

tell us about OS/2 Warp

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Leon Einstein posted:

Why the difference?

Female children leave more sin residue on their way out of the vagina.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I read a story earlier today with fewer details, and in the comments the wacko Christians claimed he was 17 and his dad caught him doing more than a side hug with his 16 yo gf.

Oops, guess it's a bit worse than that!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

do NOT sexually assault your sister(s)

or their friends

or anyone

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'd like to point out that the serial pedophile rapist isn't any of their children with gayface.

The gay duggars are okay. (as far as we know)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i was going to post some sort of hateful comment but i cant be angry at a bunch of kids who happened to be born from a couple of cornfed retards and condemned to become equally moronic adults, except for the one who likes to fondle their own siblings who can gently caress right off but that may for the greater good if it means i will never again hear about these ppl and no longer have money thrown at them because of their religous reproduction gimmick

anyways, im calling it right now...jim bob knew.

mom also looks p loving saggy

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Do It Once Right posted:

I'd like to point out that the serial pedophile rapist isn't any of their children with gayface.

The gay duggars are okay. (as far as we know)

the oldest sister has started getting edited/snipped out of pics. rumors are circulatin'

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

the op posted:

A 2006 police report obtained by In Touch Weekly magazine...

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

anyways, im calling it right now...jim bob knew.

mom also looks p loving saggy
You don't need to "call it" as it's in the article.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i dont get what the big deal is big familys get incest problems all the time. i think an anonymous college study put it at 20% of families with brothers and sisters.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
jim bob seems nice but I bet someday we'll see a video of him wacked out of his loving gorde yelling about his seed and the lord

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fishy Joe posted:

jim bob seems nice but I bet someday we'll see a video of him wacked out of his loving gorde yelling about his seed and the lord

he's nice if you're an upper middle class white male about to possibly do some business with him or promote his family or lifestyle. otherwise get the gently caress out of his way, he's got a huge family to take care of, no time for this crap

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hurr psychologist say you have to be careful with brothers and sisters of same ages when theyre toddlers cause they have no real filiter and will try anything with one another including sex.

goons "OMG THE RAPIST FUCKS PUT THEM IN JAIL"

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

afeelgoodpoop posted:

hurr psychologist say you have to be careful with brothers and sisters of same ages when theyre toddlers cause they have no real filiter and will try anything with one another including sex.

14 year olds are toddlers?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

maybe i'm gonna share a controversial opinion here, but i think that maybe a family that doesn't know when to stop having kids, to the determent of everyone, who also puts much of their family life in the public spotlight, even more a detriment, might be a bit dysfunctional, maybe crazy and unbalanced. That mother has crazy eyes, and not the sexy kind but the "take her kids away and the kids of her kids" kind of way.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

afeelgoodpoop posted:

So you're saying you molested your sisters as a teenager?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

afeelgoodpoop posted:

Hahaha, lol.

That's not a thing psychologists say - who told you such a thing and why would you believe it? (I have a guess as to why)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Has anyone managed to convince them that Yahweh doesn't want them to wear seatbelts or helmets? I doubt this will gain any traction, just like Duck Dynasty retard with his bizarre rape and murder fantasy a while back.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hemophilia posted:

maybe i'm gonna share a controversial opinion here, but i think that maybe a family that doesn't know when to stop having kids, to the determent of everyone, who also puts much of their family life in the public spotlight, even more a detriment, might be a bit dysfunctional, maybe crazy and unbalanced. That mother has crazy eyes, and not the sexy kind but the "take her kids away and the kids of her kids" kind of way.

michelle duggar is nearing fifty years of age and still uses the submissive littlegirlvoice

go watch a youtube or smth. its gross

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

Jonny 290 posted:

michelle duggar is nearing fifty years of age and still uses the submissive littlegirlvoice

Is she the one on the far right or the one in the middle with her hand on Jim Bob's knee? Does he have two wives?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Casimir Radon posted:

Duck Dynasty retard with his bizarre rape and murder fantasy a while back.

gimme the deets on this please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jonny 290 posted:

:wtc:

so so happy that i live in New England

Sanders 2016

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 21, 2015

• Locked thread