Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cross post from D&D (Thanks joeburz)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The duggars use the Advanced Training Institute homeschool program from minister Bill Gothard

Here is a page on how they deal with sexual abuse in counseling setting

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The show has been pulled

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/22/tlc-pulls-19-kids-and-counting-josh-duggar-molestation-scandal/

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I think we may see a GOFUNDME page very soon

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

JESUS CHRIST

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

His technique

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If you are looking for defenders

https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/posts/653931128073873

#sidehugs

Jesus wouldn't molest children

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I bet you are

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

From Gothard institute on dealing with sexual abuse

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here are their bathing suits

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 23, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

For those who celebrate at the banquet of Josh Duggar’s humiliation, I’ve got news for you.

You’re not a shining perfect soul yourself.

In fact, you’re depraved, self-seeking, greedy, profane, and iniquitous.

Your counterfeit self-righteousness is as transparently feculent as your own deviant desires for others.

In other words: You live in a sewer, and you smell like its contents.

There’s no material difference between you and Josh Duggar. Except one thing. Josh Duggar believes in a holy, forgiving, loving and merciful God who has already forgiven him for his transgression.

Josh Duggar can stand up and say “I did this” without shame, because he’s given his own depravity to God, who has taken his shame and given him God’s righteousness.

I know this bothers you, because you want to see Duggar grovel and beg forgiveness from the world, so you can snatch it away while he writhes in his own humiliation for the rest of his life.

I’ve got bad news for you. It’s not going to happen.

Duggar admitted what happened and now it’s your turn to deal with it. He’s already past it. His wife is past it. His family is past it.

And they know one thing that you may not, if you’re one of the many celebrants awaiting the Duggars implosion.

What they know is something very ancient, and not at all hidden.

They know this: one day, “at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:10-11.)

Right now, Josh Duggar is living out Philippians the second chapter.

One day I hope I will have the pleasure of meeting him again. Yes, the “pleasure.”

Duggar is not a perfect soul. Neither am I. Neither are you. What we have in common is the knowledge of the one who is a perfect soul, and like Josh Duggar, I hope one day you’ll meet Him too.

http://www.sgberman.com/2015/05/21/to-those-celebrating-josh-duggars-fall-congratulations-you-still-lose/

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yup those hormones and 14 yo curiosity and nice blaming victim

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Josh was going to speak at a homeschool conference in

Sandusky Ohio

quote:

Dear Teach Them Diligently and CHEO Families,

This is our fourth year running Teach Them Diligently Convention which is a ministry that God has used in miraculous ways in the hearts and minds of families across the country. The longer we continue our tenure and stewardship of this ministry, the more convinced we become of this single truth--that God is completely in control. He Reigns, and He is working mightily all around us.

Yesterday, we heard the completely unexpected news regarding Josh Duggar. Since then, Josh Duggar has withdrawn as a speaker at Teach Them Diligently in Sandusky. While we could fret or argue over what is truth and what is gossip in the recent media reports, we would rather change the focus for a moment to what God has in store for the families that will be arriving on Thursday for Teach Them Diligently in Sandusky, OH.

God never wastes these opportunities, and we are confident that God is about to do something amazing. Despite the disappointment and disbelief that accompanies news like we have heard, we have come to expect that through disappointments, we will witness God working mightily! As our family was praying both for the Duggar family and that God would show us His perfect will for TTDSandusky next week, we found that He had already been at work, and we are so excited to share with you what He has done.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Huckabee was governor during the time of Josh police report

The Duggars campaigned for Huckabee governor races

The judge who ordered the documents to be destroyed was appointed by Huckabee

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oops

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This place is Team Duggar

https://www.facebook.com/TeamDuggar?hc_location=ufi

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TNG posted:

Josh Duggar's confession is a product of the liberal media.

False flag

There was a second molester

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meet the dog torturer/hanger Huckabee

Dave

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 04:52 on May 25, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:dogbutton:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If you want to really see how Fundie movement is responsible for the "kill the gay bills" in Uganda, watch God Loves Uganda on Netflix

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Josh makes incest joke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vSNSIGASE

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

New Duggar defender, the father in law of one of the sisters Josh molested

http://seewalds.com/grace-greater-than-our-sin/#more-341

quote:

There is blood in the water and the sharks are in a feeding frenzy. Finally, the Duggar family’s opponents have found what they have been eagerly waiting for: shocking revelations of scandal by Jim Bob and Michelle’s firstborn son, Josh.

quote:

There are others that see this episode as a result of sheltering and repressing human desires. They think that had he access to sex education by Planned Parenthood, been allowed to watch edgy Hollywood films, been encouraged to experimentation with a girlfriend, or gotten free condoms from the local school nurse, then none of this would have happened. Right. The stupidity of some people is mind boggling. Fan the flames of youthful lust and you end up with what we have: unprecedented numbers of unwed mothers, millions of abortions, rampant STDs, and the unraveling of the fabric of our whole society. Josh didn’t sin because he was repressed, he sinned because like all of us he is a sinner.

quote:

I want to say that the Seewald family stands with the Duggar family in solidarity. We stand with the unnamed victims of these incidents. Our thoughts and prayers are for you. I want to say to Josh, hang in there, the shame you feel is legitimate, yet Jesus took your shame as he was punished in your place. Rest in his forgiveness and grace. Remember that he gives you his righteousness as a covering for your shame. Let this trial in your life build humility and grace. Don’t be angry at the world for their hatred of you. Show them through your love for them that it is Jesus Christ that made all the difference in your life. I’m rooting for you.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If it is a legitimate molestation...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Remember the right wing guy who wrote on The Blaze that Josh was attacked because of his faith by the progressive liberals?

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-duggars-arent-hypocrites-progressives-are/

He posted a reply to his article addressing feedback he received and he said this

quote:

In fact, it should really tell you something that everyone feels the need to be disingenuous in their attacks on the Duggars. You should be able to criticize a man for fondling his sisters when he was a teenager without resorting to dishonesty. I can. I criticized him for it. And I did so honestly. Yet all I see in the media and on social media are claims that Josh Duggar is a "pedophile" and a "child molester." Legally and logically, both of those terms refer to adults who sexually abuse children. A child cannot, himself, be a pedophile. Obviously. Even to stipulate that Josh's victims were "underage" is kind of bizarre. He was also underage. That's like if an 8 year old beats up a 7 year old and you accuse him of "child abuse." Sure, literally speaking, he abused a child. But to use that term when the assailant was also a child is, at best, misleading. At worst, it's deceptive.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here is a new defense from evangelical writer and preacher Ray Comfort

It was Before he became a Christian

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Where did you find this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove