Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
why didn't he just gently caress his mattress like a normal 14 year old boi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

basement jihadist posted:

the matter is currently on the docket of the Small Claims division of the court

The stature of limitations has run out get it i said stature instead of statute because they are tiny little child humans

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Has anyone brought up lena dunham yet because this is a masterstroke that excuses sexual abuse of young sisters.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
whoops i went on reddit and it's chock full of pedophiles saying poo poo like "why is he getting crucified over a bit of youthful experimentation that everyone does. It's natural and normal" etc

so I'm pretty much never gonna go back to that website it is a bad place

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Mike Cuckabee

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
How do you have sex if her vagina is prolapsed do you just kind of whack at it with your dick?

Could a woman put her prolapsed vagina in my butt??

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

hemophilia posted:

A few years ago when myspace was a thing I ran into a distant cousin who still shared my last name. She was searching for distant relatives and after consulting my grandfather she was indeed the grand daughter of a great aunt. The hosed up thing was she still had the same loving facial features of everyone in my immediate family.

So going with that experience, I think if you can trace your lineage to a living common ancestor you should NOT try gently caress them, imo.

Are you saying you hosed her

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
if every sperms is sacred should i send them my sperm socks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

I have no idea how this thread is so long and frankly I don't care to find out. I just wanted to pop in to say that if I was crazy rich I would try to have as many children as possible with carefully selected but numerous partners, in order to "win" at natural selection, as that is the closest thing to immortality available to me. I've thought about how I could manage this effectively and ethically in regards to all concerns excepting overpopulation, and I believe with sufficient money it would be possible. I know this is a weird thing to have thought about, but a man must have a dream in life. The Duggars mistake is that they are religious conservatives and therefore unable to manage and educate their horde even to the low standard of not molesting each other, and that they probably had no business reproducing even in normal quantities.

This is stupid you are stupid

Everyone knows your best shot at immortality is to be rich enough to buy good enough care that eventually it's several cancers taking you down, then you just take a sample and culture it forever and ever and congrats you are biologically immortal like that one chick that doctor scraped off her cooch cancer from that every doctor to this day uses for cancer science stuff

• Locked thread