Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Jared Fogel got actually beat up in prison (again) -

SFGate posted:

The Indiana sex offender was left bloodied and bruised when fellow inmate Steven Nigg, 60, pushed him to the ground and threw multiple punches into his face at Englewood prison.

Nigg, who is serving time for a fire gun conviction tied to a series of robberies, walked away unharmed, while Fogle was left with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck.

Geoj fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

pr0p posted:

Most cool women went this route and are fine

This is true, except for the "with guys they're related to" part.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

"Rawstory.com posted:

The woman’s family said she had “rebelled” after she was molested and had left home at a young age, according to the report.

In this case, I wonder if by "rebelled" they mean "refused to accept responsibility for Josh Bob's actions."

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Imagine when those kids are old enough to google their father though.

If they're indoctrinated in the quiverfull movement they'll just assume their aunts and the babysitter were wicked sluts who tempted their otherwise righteous father.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

BrigadierSensible posted:

Aren't they supposed to be in foreign lands converting heathens?

Even their incredibly naive, gullible supporters caught on that they were basically living off the donations when they repeatedly flew back and forth when the Josh scandal erupted. The "give us money because we're spreading the word of God in a third world hellhole" gravy train ended a while ago.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

SEX BURRITO posted:

How long have these purity ball things being going on? It'd be interesting to hear from these girls 10 or 15 years after the ball and hear their experiences.

You'd probably get a meek "oh, you'll have to ask my husband. He says I'm not allowed to talk to strangers."

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
I'll say it again: he looks exactly like what you'd expect someone with the name "Derrick Dillard" to look like.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Michelle’s niece, Rachel Hutchins, who’s been struggling to care for him. Rachel, 23, is homeless, unemployed and has had a slew of financial setbacks and problems with the law.

Anyone else think he'd be better off with his deadbeat mom than at the Duggar compound?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Jinger is the sane one right?

Define "sane."

I mean, she's probably as sane as anyone brought up in that household can reasonably be expected to be, but by normal people standards...

• Locked thread