Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Those insane "Christian" corporal punishment techniques someone linked earlier are loving disgusting. It sounds more like what some adult baby fetishist does with a dominatrix, which is probably where it came from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Blanket training especially sounds like it came out of someone's hosed up fetish. "mommy lets me cum if I stay on the blankie!"

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i wonder how many people would be going on about forgiveness if it was someone a little swarthier diddling the duggars daughters

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
so what's the difference between these idiots and saudi fundamentalists besides doing a find-and-replace from "allah" to "jesus"?

edit: cause i feel like saudi arabia is right up their alley

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
if they didn't want daddy banging them they should've worn more modest swimwear imo. showing off those ankles like some whore.

but seriously, jim bob probably molests the sons too

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
catholicism is kinda metal when you think about it. angels and demons and saints with swords and poo poo slaying dragons and eating the magic flesh and blood of a dead mangod. it's the stuff of dio albums

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
tbf when they say "spare the rod, spoil the child" they never say what the rod is

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

PT6A posted:

Of course Jim Bob doesn't have to whack it, he can just ask his wife for sex and she has to give it to him, because that's the hosed up poo poo they believe.

I'm guessing he's not a particularly considerate lover, either.

and he's got a 19 other receptacles to choose from too!

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

There's a good chance the Mac was designed by west coast gays.

Apple's CEO is openly gay

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
wonder how much crossover there is between quiver full and neo-nazi "1488 we need to outbreed them all!" types

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Wonder when the People Under the Stairs remake starring Jim Bob is coming out

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Dunham and Duggars are like horseshoe theory but with diddling instead of politics

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Wulfolme posted:

that's almost certainly speaking in terms of "To Train Up A Child" the book that told them to put the kid on a blanket and beat them with a rod if they try to crawl off of it. To teach them obedience and humility before god. or some poo poo.

basically "I didn't hit him hard enough. Now look!"

Jim Bob just used his Jim Rod by mistake

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

staberind posted:

I wonder if their house has *molestation in progress* codewords as well as nike?

Handmaid

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Quiverfulls are gonna learn their lesson from this and make sure the women never learn to read or write

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Darkman Fanpage posted:

why stop there just lobotomize them problem solved

because nothing turns on guys like jim bob and gothard then watching the souls of their wives and daughters die as they get berated, beaten, and raped into submission, and you just can't get that if they're already dead inside

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i think a better question is what're the odds of there having been a potential downs baby or something that got aborted on the dl

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
James Robert "J R R" Duggar

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Jim the Bob, House Duggar

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

happyhippy posted:

The Duggar house right now has bug eyed Michelle crying in a mad rage that Josh has ruined their finances.
Little 17/18/19 will have to enter beauty pagents now to be fed.

Jim Bob's probably "breaking them in" to be Duggar Magdalenes to keep the money coming in

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
molest without rhythm and it won't attract the jimbob

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I wonder how times times Jim Bob has expressed relief that at least Josh isn't gay

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Maybe the Duggars can work out a marketing deal with Merck and get on Propecia. If nothing else it'd kill Josh's sex drive

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ElwoodCuse posted:

Yeah, they think Catholics worship the pope and Mary aren't actually going to heaven. There are some funny Chick tracts that treat Catholics the same as Muslims and atheists.

I love this mentality because it's like saying Christianity didn't exist until the King James Version showed up. And that doesn't even get into stuff like the Nestorians which they've almost certainly got no clue about

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Broenheim posted:

wtf is a "good-bye room"

It's where they take care of the incest babies

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm assuming he hates the rest of the family...

Just hates what Josh did to the Duggar gravy train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Do they bother stitching up a quiverfull c-section afterwards or just sew some velcro on for easy access later?

• Locked thread