Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bob's Duggars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Best Korea posted:

In Bristol Palin's book she claims that her kid's dad raped her and her parents told her that she had to marry him when she told them.

whoa

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Accretionist posted:

Sarah Palin: There’s Nothing Wrong With Sibling Molestation

Haha

Edit: If this were the media making a mountain out of a mole hill then I'd actually give her kudos for the saying the uncomfortable thing (as I've read siblings ding donging around is borderline normal) but god drat if this isn't just minimization and an attempt to sideline the real story of the parents and the confluence of religion, conservatism and creepy sex poo poo

she didn't say this

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah there's a limit I think

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SERPUS posted:

Well, in her defense, it was a 50% off sale.

drat

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lord of Pie posted:

immaculate conception

dios mio

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rekt

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NecroMonster posted:

he's had kids since he was at least 15

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/co-author-of-mike-huckabee-books-was-accused-of-child-molest?utm_term=.guY0kXExk here have some click bait

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Check this out, Jesus is cool. I mean that.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah she got HeLa recognition for sure

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al Nipper posted:

Speaking of cartoons and abuse, when watching Pixar's 'Inside Out' I couldn't help but think how terrible the inner world of an abused kid would be. A forlorn Sadness and Disgust manning the helm without speaking. Anger drinking heavily. Joy in a dark corner rocking herself and weeping.

Apparently others had this on their mind as well

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That line at the end lmao

• Locked thread