Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Jim bob sperm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If you're going to apply the bible literally, the daughters who were molested should probably be stoned to death.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Top City Homo posted:

actually the rapists get their dick and balls cut off

If we are going by Deuteronomy 22:28-29 I think the price for child rape is fifty pieces of silver

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think Deuteronomy 22:23-24 says they should be stoned since they did not cry out for help immediately, however this may only apply to women who were already betrothed

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Top City Homo posted:

actually its perpetual payment until her death

rapist is supposed to support her for his entire life

and I think benjamin murdered an entire city of people who raped his sister or something like that

in any case christians suck at biblical interpretation

I think they have to get married though. So you would be married to Jim bob jr but he couldn't divorce you

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think the Deuteronomy verses are where all the death to gays laws come from, coincidentally

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Anyways the Duggar compound is like a puppy mill for humans

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hope huckabee is cannabilized by his large sons one day

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Mike huckabees large sons swallowed a dog whole, like a snake

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
i would bet dollars to donuts that these people are actually worshipping an eldritch abomination and that we are living in a lovely love craft short story atm. They'll find the bodies eventually

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

XMNN posted:

i dont think so they're definitely eating them

A large sons gotta eat :tinfoil:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I want to kick Jim bobs rear end

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Also I wonder if the "miscarriage" was actually a malformed, blood thirsty demon child that shot out of mrs. Jim bobs uterus and is now being kept chained in the attic away from prying eyes

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
This thread somehow got darker than it already was

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Incest: weird, tacky, kitschy

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If you think about it, josh is the real victim here

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
All of these loving sjws just won't leave the duggars alone will they :mad:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
There is NO correlation between insane religious fundamentalism and sexual abuse. NONE. The liberal media is out for blood again!!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
*a tornado of ISIS pamphlets and chick tracts engulfs me*

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
There was also that congressmen who sent pics of his chode to a lady

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Did anyone actually defend Lena Dunham

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Let me re phrase that does anyone actually like Lena Dunham

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If I make fun of Kansas will they fix a portion of their states crumbling infrastructure and name it after me?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Many couples are willing to adopt white, healthy babies

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Casimir Radon posted:

How are you going to fix a tubal pregnancy without aborting the fetus?

Well, in some Latin American countries, you cannot abort even in the case of a tubal pregnancy (if there is any heartbeat whatsoever). So, they have to wait for the tube to rupture in order to remove it, which kills the woman once in a while for obvious reasons

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It makes no sense because these fetuses are not viable, but whatev

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The Rollofs must be super happy

I want to see randy from say yes to the dress vs. josh duggar in a no holds barred brawl

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Zsuzsanna

this name alone is an indication of mental illness

I would like to buy a vowel

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Top City Homo posted:

what do you think that basement is about

what if that baby didn't die

but is a daughter wife to Jim Bob?

a pure daughter wife uncorrupted by the world living in the garage shed

she is waiting to usher in an untainted mankind like Lot and his daughters after Sodom and Gomorrah

She is waiting for Jim Bob's blessing

:sweep:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Scathach posted:

Overall the purple one is my favorite, but Disney lettering really gives the name the pedophilia undercurrent it deserves.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

ham_sanitizer posted:

one family i know had three daughters who stayed at home and didn't go to college after they were 18 because their place was to be taken care of by their father until they were given away by him to a suitor. unfortunately no one was ever good enough for the dad, so he chased every suitor away and they ended up living at home and being NEETs into their late 20s.

Oh yeah, this is the "stay at home daughter movement"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Jonny 290 posted:

sorry for gawker, but good info here

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-web-has-known-about-josh-duggar-for-years-when-did-1706258269

Notably, it looks like:

-josh was 'betrothed' to a 14 year old from the Holt family when he was 14
-this poo poo drops as THAT patriarch runs for senate or some poo poo
-he loses and the girl's dad drags josh duggar up in front of their cult/church and publicly blames him for the election loss, due to 'sin in the camp'

This is literally a cult founded on emotional abuse of everybody on every level

quote:

It’s not clear who tipped Oprah off and how she knew about Josh’s misconduct, but Jim Bob and Michelle told police that when Josh was accused of molesting his sisters, a family friend wrote down the accusations in a letter that was then placed in a book in the Duggars’ home. Sometime during 2006, the Duggars loaned the book to another person and the letter was discovered.

what :downs:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

guh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Imagine being married to someone like josh duggar. Every day you wake up and he is lying there beside you in bed. Your entire day revolves around him and his needs and wants. He is literally, figuratively, biblically the center of your universe. He is the manifestation of God in your household, and you will obey him as man obeys God himself. You are forced to see his pale, malformed, and flabby body in the nude. You are also forced to have sex with him, and belch out as many of his children as possible as the rapid, consecutive pregnancies take a massive toll on your health. You have no money, and no skills that would allow you to support you and your rapidly growing brood outside of the home. Worse, you suspect that he may have ceased abusing his siblings and peers and moved on to abusing your children. Nobody reports it, nobody listens to you. Nobody in the community really cares. your daughters are pretty much doomed to follow in your footsteps. Your sons will grow up to be little Josh's and Jim bobs. You will be eating poo poo every day for the rest of your life. You will have to eat so much poo poo that you get used to it, and will in fact learn to relish the taste of poo poo.

• Locked thread