Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'd like to see WBC duke it out with the Duggars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

shiksa posted:

p hosed up that we're selling this duggar dude up the river for something that we let danny elfman get away with and then rewarded with a lifetime contract to work on tim burton films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Nonono, you misunderstand, working with Burton for all eternity is his punishment

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
^^^TLC loves reality until reality gets too real.

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm this, this is me

Actual face real Jesus made when he found out about all this poo poo being connected back to him. "Really guys? I mean, come on.":colbert:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Full Battle Rattle posted:

What is wrong with these people? Kinki Kids alone kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

I really want to cause him physical pain. What a disgusting freak.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Haier posted:

I bet there's a lot of molestation going on in that family and the church group. I also bet Josh will at least make an attempt on his own kids at some point.
I am of the opinion that you cannot rehabilitate sexual predators just as much as you can't rehabilitate the gays or the straights. You can't just tell people to "turn off" and stop what they find sexually attractive/exciting. The dude should have his kids taken away from him because he's totally going to Duggar them.

Some psych prof in tha US talked about how being a pedophile is a sexuality, so it's not a choice and that's why early intervention is so important. I personally don't give a poo poo what it is, if someone is a kid diddler I fully support providing them with an exhaust pipe to suck on.

• Locked thread