Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

quote:

I started getting boobs in second/third grade :stonk:

So did I in 3rd grade. My mom made me wear horrible bras that had underwire in them so I'd be sneakily taking them off and sticking them in my desk/backpack at school. That whole loving thing about the daughter swapping is extremely disturbing. When I was 14 I was with a man who was 36 years old. Looking back now it's obvious how easily he manipulated me,poo poo like I'm leaving so I'd beg to him to stay,him demanding sex and me saying no and him doing it anyways while I cried,him controlling everything I did,him alienating me from my family. I put up with that,the screaming,being talked down to,me waking up to him on top of me having sex with me and getting extremely mad if I told him to stop,getting screamed at in public god knows how many times,him hitting and pushing me around. He acted like the whole world owed him something,nothing I ever did was good enough and he never appreciated me. One time I lost a bic lighter of his,I told him I'd buy him a new one but it didn't matter. He screamed,ranted and got up in my face screaming all over a bic lighter. A friend of ours finally found it in their car later that evening. I didn't get an apology. The worst one was him pushing me down and standing over top of me with his fist raised. I just knew he was going to punch me in the face and the only reason he didn't is cause a neighbor of mine stopped him. I told him to leave,he refused. I had huge,nasty bruises from neck down where he pushed me down and I hit the coffee table,an inn table and a small trash can. I even had hand print bruises on my boobs. Maybe 3 days after that I wore this real pretty dress I have,it wasn't short it went past my knees. We had friends over and he pulled me off to the kitchen to tell me I looked like a whore and I just wanted to show out in front of a male friend that was there with his gf. So he made me go change clothes. When I came back out changed our friends were like "Why did you change?" and all I could do was point to the kitchen where my ex was. He would get very angry if I spent time with female friends of mine. I was with him for 12 years,he left me last year when I was 26 and never gave a good reason why. At first I had some really nasty thoughts like "I got too old for him" or "I finally developed my own personality and he couldn't control me as much". But then it hit me that I was finally free to be who I really am. I could do,say,wear,go anywhere and hang out with anyone I wanted. You have no idea how that kind of freedom feels. My new bf is a wonderful guy,who knows exactly how I got treated cause he say my ex do some of the poo poo I described, and he won't even raise his voice to me and he gets so pissed off at my ex cause I'll flinch and go on cause I'm still scared of getting hit even though I know my new bf would never do it. I still apologize constantly and ask him all the time if I've made him mad caused I still haven't gotten over having to live in fear and walk on eggshells constantly.

I feel so bad for those girls cause they're probably in for that kind of life but add in the religious garbage. They will never really have a life. They'll just exist. :smithicide:

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread