Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

If satan's going to be building fortresses in my heart he should be paying rent imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I wonder how many people his wife hosed without him knowing?

[E] never mind I bet he hosed around too

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Geoj posted:

There was politics behind most of the arranged marriages among European royalty though - marry off your offspring to the offspring of your rivals to ensure an alliance or at least prevent whatever nation from attacking you. Not to say this didn't end up with hosed up situations and inbreeding, but it was light years ahead of modern christian fundamentalists marrying off their children as quickly as possible to the children of other like-minded families so they can crank out even more god warriors.

With the Duggar gravy train off the rails it's pretty much unmonied white trash marrying unmonied white trash now.

Duggar crusader kings 2 mod when

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So while we're talking about other lovely reality tv, is mob wives real?

• Locked thread