Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Why was Korn ever a thing anyhow (that goddam farty bass noise for example)?

The dainty Duggar diddler no doubt delighted in their particular brand of depressive disquiet whilst in his "disobedient," phase of delinquent development, I'd wager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Swiggity swooty, I'm going for my kid's booty!

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
I keep praying (to Satan) that one day some Security Forces puke tells me to have a "blessed day," so I can use the "hail Satan," line.

pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease...

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

...you know its going to be "special storytime," for you tonight, lil' lady.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Jim Bo...hey...you look quite fetchin' there, girl :pedo:

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

(Kid in back) Lookout! Daddy's got his sexin' glasses on! Yeeehaaawww!

p.s. last one from me, I swear

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Sort-of serious question, but when Momma can't make no more babies, is ol' Jimmie "The Wad," Bob going to kick her to the curb and marry someone younger and more fertile?

The quick quip here is that he'll just knock up a kid or two, but what are their rules about divorce and the like?

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

if she has three miscarriages she gets a pillow over the face

Hell, she'd probably help him hold it in place - 'cause its what a "good wife," is supposed to do, right?

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Wulfolme posted:

boundless joys of the wiener

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
bib jom

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Nah. The lot'll have a cushier ride now that they are, "persecuted by the godless, liberal media," and get all they want and then some from all the rubes who want to, "show those godless, commie queer lovers," a thing or two by throwing even more money and attention to those fucks.

Ol' lizardbrain Jimmie Bobo and company are going to pimp this angle for at least another two years easy.

They aren't trying to win converts because they don't have to. All they have to do is make sure they stay in the good graces of the circles they run in.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

"I don't know...you don't kiss as good as daddy does..."

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Wow. Near the same skin tone too.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

In item #7, who is (Eunuch) & in item #10, who the gently caress is (Stephen)?

I'm rusty as all get-out in terms of bible knowledge - thanks Southern Baptist upbringing - but I don't recall those names at all.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

of course what would you expect from a family that when presented with a child molestation case, builds a warehouse dorm that routes their skirt-wearing daughters across a second-story catwalk above dad's easy chair

After they go to their room, I bet King Diddle is all,"...oh girls...can one of you come and rub your Daddy's shoulders? I sure am tired and your touch is right soothin' to me," as he gets "situated."

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Ripoff posted:

I'm seriously afraid that JIM BOB will announce himself as JIM GOD and drown the kids in a bathtub for "inviting sin into the household" after he sets the compound on fire. poo poo will end very badly for these kids any way you cut it. :smith:

JIM BOB: Where's the vat, the vat, the vat? Where's the vat with the Green C on it? The vat with the Green C in. Bring it so we can begin.

MICHELLE: Go on unto the sink, and thank you Josh.

JIM BOB: ... Don't, don't fail to follow my advice. You'll be sorry. You'll be sorry. If we do it, than that they do it. Have trust. You have to step across. (Music.) We used to think this world was--this world was not our home--well, it sure isn't--we were saying--it sure wasn't.

He doesn't want to tell them. All he's doing--if they will tell them-- assure these kids. Can't some people assure these children of the relaxation of stepping over to the next plane? They set an example for others. We said --21 people who said, we don't like the way the world is.

VOICE: Take some.

JIM BOB: Take our life from us. We laid it down. We got tired. We didn't commit suicide, we committed an act of revolutionary suicide protesting the conditions of an inhumane world.

[Shamelessly stolen from Jim Jones' suicide tape transcript and modified and yes, I'm a horrible person]

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Mr. Pumroy posted:

he's saved the indignity of having to go door to door telling everyone he's a child molester, since he's already molested them

:perfect:

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
When I look out into your eyes out there,
When I look out into your faces,
You know what I see?
I see a little bit of Jim Bob
In each and every one of you out there.

Lemme tell ya...
Weeeeeeeeeellllllll...

Jim Bob is everywhere
Jim Bob is everything
Jim Bob is everybody
Jim Bob is still the king

Man o man
What I want you to see
Is that the big JB
Inside of you and me!

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Ol' Lurch on the right looks like his head got deformed in some church van accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Don't let the Jim hit you in the Bob on the way out!

• Locked thread