Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

the op posted:

A 2006 police report obtained by In Touch Weekly magazine...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Casimir Radon posted:

Duck Dynasty retard with his bizarre rape and murder fantasy a while back.

gimme the deets on this please

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Mr. Pumroy posted:

my favorite part is where the point of view shifts from "two guys" to "you"

lmao thanks this is good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

bonvivant posted:

if abused was not at fault lol

that was the only line to pop out at me at first and i don't even want to read the rest of it because i know i'm gonna get sad

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Ruddha posted:

after this and the lena dunham thing and the support they get im beginning to think theres something wrong with me for only kissing ppl who consented to it and who weren't related to me. im so hosed up

at least you kissed people a little, you're halfway there basically. if you have siblings i guess just hope that they have cool children.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

The Fattest PI posted:

why didn't he just gently caress his mattress like a normal 14 year old boi

that's what he was doing while getting his grope on if my own life experience is anything to go by

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Al Nipper posted:

We're... errr... normal people

awww is that the doggy??

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

shame too, Huckabee seems pretty chill when he's not idealoguing for the right

i hear this a lot and i've never understood it. i feel like i must have missed some incredible interviews or something because i've only ever seen the guy being hilariously lovely and awful

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Wulfolme posted:

he plays a bass guitar, mang. bassists are always supes chill.

Alan Smithee posted:

mostly him being a good sport on the daily show or colbert

fair enough

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

lol so hes the joker?

wanna kno how i got these scars?
well my father was a jim bob

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

he hosed a fetus and then forced it to abort itself :ohdear:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

fetus loving is totally normal, totally healthy, happens in every family

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

cumshitter posted:

Oh boy my old timey newspaper just got here. Main headline:

Fetus loving Fundie Father Fingered For Fidelity Failings, Fraternal Fondling Flees Faith Fortifying Facility! Father Furious!

jfc this is magical

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Jack Gladney posted:

What are the odds Josh Duggar is chained to a water heater in the basement getting starved and burned with a hot iron every few days?

the diggers are christians not scientologists

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

what did clapton do?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Pvt.Scott posted:

I dunno, but Layla isn't even a good song. I'm more of a Cream man, myself.

the end of layla is pretty cool, like from the goodfellas

but yeah cream is good poo poo

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i guess clapton probably hosed a teenager like everyone else back then

weird part is it was the same teenager i think, like every major rock musician from 1965 to 1979 all hosed the same 14 year old girl somehow, she's like a timetraveler

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Pvt.Scott posted:

. Sleeping in separate beds because you were unable to afford beds large enough for two people was surely an issue.

this doesn't make sense tho?? if I buy 2 medium shirts it's gonna cost more than one XXXL shirt, that's just how buying things works. Mattresses work the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

bob???

• Locked thread