Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i lived four miles from the duggars. this could almost be a walmart thread spinoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
#duggarfacts Michelle and Jim Bob start having sex again 40 days after the birth of a male child, or 80 days after a female child
they volunteered this info

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr. Pumroy posted:

body requires longer time to purify itself after ejecting a sin-cursed female temptress of men into the world

their literal unironic belief.

also they make their money by having used car lots but also everybody constantly throws free poo poo at them because the Famous Duggars

Their house is positioned for strategic combat and they have specifically set up a location that has the same defenses as a good feudal castle

the '"'"'''church'"""""" that jim bob runs is on their property

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Do It Once Right posted:

I'd like to point out that the serial pedophile rapist isn't any of their children with gayface.

The gay duggars are okay. (as far as we know)

the oldest sister has started getting edited/snipped out of pics. rumors are circulatin'

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fishy Joe posted:

jim bob seems nice but I bet someday we'll see a video of him wacked out of his loving gorde yelling about his seed and the lord

he's nice if you're an upper middle class white male about to possibly do some business with him or promote his family or lifestyle. otherwise get the gently caress out of his way, he's got a huge family to take care of, no time for this crap

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hemophilia posted:

maybe i'm gonna share a controversial opinion here, but i think that maybe a family that doesn't know when to stop having kids, to the determent of everyone, who also puts much of their family life in the public spotlight, even more a detriment, might be a bit dysfunctional, maybe crazy and unbalanced. That mother has crazy eyes, and not the sexy kind but the "take her kids away and the kids of her kids" kind of way.

michelle duggar is nearing fifty years of age and still uses the submissive littlegirlvoice

go watch a youtube or smth. its gross

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Moridin920 posted:

people who literally can't understand a system of morality not handed down to them by a god who will smite them ASAP if they gently caress up are hilarious to me

like is phil robertson saying if it wasn't for god he'd go rape and kill people all the time or what?

roughly 70% of the "Ungodly people do <horrible_thing> all the time, OBVIOUSLY" is projecting from weirdo dudes that can only keep their dick away from that 15 year old because a dude in the sky will send them to this hot place where this lil devil guy will poke ur butt with a pitchfork over and over

you know how those really hosed up backwards muslims go WESTERN WOMEN MUST GET RAPED ALL THE TIME, GOD, THOSE NAKED SLUTS COVERED IN OIL AND WRITHING AROUND? same thing

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also, last year Fayetteville had a bathroom equality bill (cant trans discriminate) and Michelle Duggar recorded a robocall campaigning against it on a "They'll sneak into the bathrooms and rape your daughters!" position, knowing full well (if this timeline is correct) that her cis son had already raped four of hers.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ElectricSheep posted:

heh heh

bill gothard

ridin an express elevator down that rabbit hole now

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

They all don't live in the same household? I figured they'd stay in their compound where it's safe and warm.

they're starting to grow up and marry off

if we get 15 of them having 15 kids each of whom have 15 kids we could have 3600 Duggars on the planet within 40 years

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Strong Convections posted:

Not seeing the relevance... she didn't make a robocampaign to let her abuser son into girls' bathrooms on the basis he was safer than trans people.

Unless what you're saying is: "her son got a chance to rape, why denying others the chance? bigot!"???

this is a decent attempt? i dunno. i feel that you could have made a much better strawman. i want to quote for posterity but if you like i'll let you take another shot at it?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Strong Convections posted:

I don't understand your argument , is it that she can't have an opinion on something because her son did something wrong?

People that disagree with her lifestyle aren't going to listen to her opinions on stuff anyway. People who agree with her are just going to feel like she's just had a hard time of it.

I listened to her very, very closely. They have considerable political power in the region that I lived in for fifteen years.

nobody that lets the molester of their daughters get away with a few months of rebuilding their dad's buddy's church should be wagging fingers about sexual assault danger

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Top City Homo posted:

what does that voice tell us about her professor?

like she's ever had a professor lmfao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Nope that's the gay one

Josiah's cute and I hope he can move to a big city and leave all this poo poo behind soon

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

the great deceiver posted:

did you just make that name up or is there really a jinger duggar

SAVOR IT

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I hate to say it, guys, but I'm a moral vaccination anti-vaxxer. Come at me.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Josh whispers into his sister's ear. "My dad totally owns a dealership"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

What was the reason why the dugger men aren't allowed to wear shorts?

they push the protestant work ethic hard and in certain socioeconomic circles in the south, wearing shorts is a sign that you are probably some gently caress-around kid washing another dude's boat or if you're older, you're going out to the golf course. Real Men Do Work And Wear Dockers.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Khorne posted:

My world view is he did dumb poo poo as a minor, is now an adult, and has not done it since doing it as a minor. Minors should not be held to the same standard as adults, and holding something against someone that they did when they were a minor is a foolish, emotionally charged response to a situation.

looooll their tactic worked 100%
child rape is now legal if you are a christian and can keep it under wraps till your 18th

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hemophilia posted:

we probably shouldn't be treating children like fully capable adults.

Ah. So, jim bob and michelle can treat their kids like mini-parents for the younger children (a 100% proven and documented phenomenon) and they're treated like adults then. But if they molest their sibling, they're supposed to be treated like a kid until they're nearly 30 with four children, at which time they should be treated like an adult who did something as a kid and should be treated as such. But if the girls were to go out and meet a guy and want to have _consensual_ sex they're just a little innocent kid and can't make those decision. But when they're forgiving their brother for molesting them, they're acting like an adult.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol no, because my mom got her tubes tied after two kids because that's what she could reasonably raise herself and she is not a literally mentally ill delusional prairie woman attempting to raise an army of god warriors because <INSERT UNSPECIFIED DECADENT SECULAR BADTHING HERE> no i never helped raise my younger brother. we played together. i was never responsible for his well-being

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Darth123123 posted:

There goes that gravy train. How rich is Dad anyways?

they're not loaded but they have enough connections in the good ol' boy network that their foundation needs will never not be met

jim duggar could quit working today and announce that he was focusing full time on battling satan and by monday morning they'd have 20 grand in a gofundie and a flatbed full of diapers and food from Walmart in their driveway

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i would pay Pay Per View prices to see the look on jim bob's face when one of his daughters comes to him excitedly, "Daddy, I've fallen in love with a boy, and he's from a huge family just like us" and in walks José

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

etalian posted:

Obama orders drone strike on the family since they are environmental terrorists

TLC Renames '19 Kids And Counting' as "To Catch A Predator Drone"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the clickbait's starting to spin up

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-duggars-arent-hypocrites-progressives-are/

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr. Pumroy posted:

prob one of the abused kids slipped the letter into the book cuz there was no other way for them to contact the world

supposedly they've ID'd who disclosed this, same person that faxed oprah did the book letter, and they are holding that person's identity very, very, very, very secret

These cases are weird because up until a certain amount of publicly known guilt, all his cronies and business connects are going to defend hard, but once we get over the hump of "ok, the average person agrees this was shithead behavior" they will all scurry and stab him in the back, real hard, to save themselves from the taint

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Nope, and what the gently caress are you going to do about it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

petition to rename them the Combover Kids

And Lo, after eighteen years, the hairlines did recede, and the Lord was gladdened

fits my needs posted:

lol jonny isn't your wife 5 years your minor. does that make you a pedo?

er no? we're like just over a year apart

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Anyways the Duggar compound is like a puppy mill for humans

Anonybominous posted:

The ASPCA would probably treat them better.

uh peta gunned hard to put this up on the main drag in Tontitown but ole jim bob cried hard enough that the billboard company turned it down

Possibly Chicken posted:

These are the people that don't pay taxes because they're a "Church" not a household right?

well he just so happens to be the pastor of a church that so happens to be right on their property

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the answer to the "why does jim bob care about his son more than his daughter" is because jim bob cares more about his sons than his daughters

page 1

Jonny 290 posted:

#duggarfacts Michelle and Jim Bob start having sex again 40 days after the birth of a male child, or 80 days after a female child
they volunteered this info

the female child is a curse unto the loins

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Boo This Man posted:

What kind of name is Jim Bob anyways?

the kind of name that a dude named Jimmy Lee Duggar gives his son

e: Good morning thread, just think, this morning you woke up and had some coffee and a laugh and a weird breeder patriarch in arkansas had to wake up and face the reality that his potemkin of a lifestyle is falling apart at twitterspeed

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

it's unfortunate that it took a victim count in order for these people to stop advocating abstinence-only education, but i'm glad it's finally happ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

happyhippy posted:

Somewhere right now Josh is either crying softly in a wardrobe so no one can see his pain.
Or jerking off in the same wardrobe watching one or more of sisters.

Schrödinger's Josh

until observed, all duggars are simultaneously in and not in the closet

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
what we have here is a superposition of all duggars

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Their ultimate trump is "God never gives you anything you can't handle."

its gross as gently caress

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Huckabee stuttered and started to mutter "all these liberals get smugger on those ridiculous Duggars, wouldnt let him be a tugger so he ended up a bugger and now it seems my prez bid has been jacked by a mugger"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that last line is very important, when it comes down to brass tacks, you always try to save the baby factory. after all she could possibly have >1 more child and well they'll be all hosed up and depressed so they'll be easy military recruits

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the little people big world show is great but the dads gonna die soon :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Leon Einstein posted:

Why does TLC push little people so hard? They're not automatically interesting because of their stature. Seems really exploitative to me.

because reality tv is about presenting lifestyles, not personalities. nobody has ever in the history of the universe argued that jon or kate gosselin are interesting people in the least bit, but their lifestyle was exceptional

• Locked thread