Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

What is this?
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game, and one of my top games overall. If you (somehow) aren't familiar, it was released in 2000 for the N64, fairly late in the console's dev cycle. It was one of two N64 games to require the N64's memory expansion, and shows with improved graphics and animations from its predecessor, Ocarina of Time. Since it also took many, many assets straight from Ocarina, Majora's Mask was developed over the course of a single year. Majora's Mask recently was rereleased on the 3DS with a massive graphical overhaul and slight tweaks of gameplay. I haven't played it, but I hear it's pretty good!

I personally love Majora's Mask for its surprisingly dark atmosphere for an Nintendo game, intricate world, and incredibly well implemented time system. The game takes place over the course of three days, after which the world is engulfed by fire and death. We can reset to the beginning of the first day, keeping all major items, but resetting any events that were put in place. The intention is to chip away at the game, picking up a few new weapons and masks with each iteration, but we ain't got time for that. We're getting everything we can finished off in a single three day cycle.

What we doing?
When I first played Majora's Mask back in middle school, I watched Dragorn's run on Speed Demos Archive of a 3 day completion, the first video of such a feat. Despite my efforts, I absolutely could not get past the first day. A decade later, I tried again and pulled it off. I wanted to make a video series of a single cycle completion, but realized I could do more.

My original intention was to get all masks and smash in the final boss's face with the fierce deity mask, but unfortunately this is impossible due to some masks only being obtainable at the exclusion of others. I even tried with the help of Finnish speedrunner VPP to find glitchy exploits to get around this, but it just wasn't happening. Since all masks are off the table, the goal is pretty simple now: Get as much poo poo as possible before the moon falls, then beat the game. You'd be VERY surprised how many things are obtainable with good routing.

There is a mandatory three day cycle as Deku Link, but as soon as we play the Song of Time at the end of that, we're finished time traveling.

How this gonna work?
I'm doing co-commentary with my good friend George, who has played through this game up to the final temple, but hasn't completed it himself. The videos are recorded live, so no post-commentary here. Getting immediate reactions to a fast paced game with a constant ticking clock is pretty intense and a lot of fun. Our commentary is more bantery and less informative, though I do explain roughly what I'm doing and where I'm going. If you aren't familiar with the game, it should be an entertaining watch, but may be a bit confusing due to the nature of the playthrough. There are gonna be a few goofy edits occasionally, because video games are fun and we're having fun making this. :v:

I'll be trying to post a new update twice a week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Update

???, Final Day

It's the final episode of Lunk's Adventure. I struggle mightily with the final boss who I haven't fought in over a decade... Until I don't struggle any longer. It's a pretty cut and dry episode, but the credits of this game are a really great retrospective of our adventures as a whole and everyone we helped. That poor bomb lady

Thanks to everyone for watching this. As said, there would be no reason to do this if people weren't enjoying it as much as they did. We both had a ton of fun putting this together, and are looking forward to some more LP's in the future! Gonna take a bit of a break for now to get a backlogue of recordings, but whatever we do next (Sonic. It's Sonic.) will end up with a thread here. Unless it's Battletoads, in which case that might only go on Youtube.

stay lunk, y'all

Chapter 26 - Moonwalker
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode List

Full Playlist

Prologue - Scrub Life (Part 1/2)
Prologue - Scrub Life (Part 2/2)
Chapter 1 - The Bean Man Who Live in the Hole
Chapter 2 - My Very Own Water Park (Sonata of Awakening Trap download)
Chapter 3 - In Which a Child Enters Lunk
Chapter 4 - The Cold Shoulder
Chapter 5 - Kumail Nanjiani, Beta Male
Chapter 6 - xXMiSsOcToRoC2015Xx
Chapter 7 - Graveyard Shift
Chapter 8 - Brought to You by 7-Eleven®
Chapter 9 - ...Froggy?
Chapter 10 - Link-182
Chapter 11 - Spider House 3
Chapter 12 - My Entire Life Has Been Leading to This Moment
Chapter 13 - Like-Like and Subscribe
Chapter 14 - OK, Now Play Your Pipes Like This ("Ballad of the Windfish" download)
Chapter 15 - Things Finally Go Awry
Chapter 16 - Alcoholism and the Inevitability of Death
Chapter 17 - Double the Robs, Double the Eggs
Chapter 18 - The Joking Hour
Chapter 19 - #lifehacks
Chapter 19b - Revisiting the Fishman
Chapter 20 - The Drunken Elgato Shitshow
Chapter 21 - Majora's MRSA
Chapter 22 - Lunk's Maps
Chapter 23 - I Did It For The Weed Jokes (Frog arrangement download)
Chapter 24 - At Least You Got the Five Rupees Man
Chapter 25 - There's No Time at All
Chapter 26 - Moonwalker

More Musical Mayhem

Full Soundcloud Playlist

The Hot Spring Has Frozen (Alternate Garren Village Theme)
I'm Gonna Plug You (Chapter 24 Alternate Takes)

(Thanks, forums user Kurieg)

(And forums user TwoPair)

smokyprogg fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Aug 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
To kick this off, we have four episodes!

The first two are the first Deku Scrub cycle. These are mostly cutscenes, and not much happened in certain places, so I cut out some of the more dull parts. These episodes were a learning experience in making these for us, and can possibly be skipped if you just wanna get to the meat of the run. I'd still watch them, but if you want to go ahead and watch the first two "real" episodes, here's what we acquire in the first two:
Ocarina of Time
Adult's Wallet
Clock tower heart piece
Postman game heart piece
Toilet hand heart piece
Deku Playground heart piece
Swamp tree with the bats heart piece
:420:420 Rupees in the bank:420:

The next two episodes account for ~7 hours of in game time (6AM -> 1PM of the first day). This is the real deal, so it's a lot faster paced than the scrubby episodes. These should be a better indication of how intense the entirety of this playthrough will be.

Prologue - Scrub Life (Part 1/2)
Prologue - Scrub Life (Part 2/2)
Chapter 1 - The Bean Man Who Live in the Hole
Chapter 2 - My Very Own Water Park

smokyprogg fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 31, 2015

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Pretty sure everyone who's played Majoras Mask thought about a three day run at one point or another, never thought it was actually possible. This'll be good.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

That Sonata of Awakening remix was amazing.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I've wanted to see a three day run for years.

Good luck on this, can't wait to see just how many people you can save in this game in a single day

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

That Sonata of Awakening remix was amazing.

Thanks! That was all George. One of us pointed out that it would be funny to mix the deku pipes into something with obnoxious airhorns, and he just took off with it.

TheKingofSprings posted:

Good luck on this, can't wait to see just how many people you can save in this game in a single day

In the next update, I go out of my way to get the Bomber's Notebook solely so we can check it near the end. It's incredibly satisfying to go through the game and help out everyone in a single playthrough. I believe that there are only three people in the Bomber's Notebook by the end (assuming I don't gently caress something up) who are not helped out.

NorthByNorthwest
Oct 9, 2012
This is great! I'm looking forward to this run.
You better help Anju and Kafei

Also, that remix was amazing.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

NorthByNorthwest posted:

You better help Anju and Kafei

I don't think he can without cancelling out some other quests. That specific one requires that you not do one of the others.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I just finished this a month ago. It never occurred to me it would even be possible to finish the game in a single cycle.

This should be interesting.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Morroque posted:

I don't think he can without cancelling out some other quests. That specific one requires that you not do one of the others.

I will not be getting the Blast Mask and All-Night Mask. If you save the Bomb Shop lady on the first night, Sakon the thief won't show up to progress the Couple's Mask plotline. Also, the Curiosity Shop owner won't show up on the third day at Kafei's house which locks you out of the Keaton Mask and Postman Hat. It came down between choosing those two sets of masks, and the one with the Couple's Mask quest line was the obvious choice.

I tried a lot of bullshit to get the Couple's Mask without Sakon doing his thing, but nothing worked. I'm going to go into this in a later video, but turns out that glitching into Sakon's hideout, tricking the game into playing a cutscene with Kafei to trigger the Sun's Mask conveyor belt moving, bomb hovering onto said conveyor belt allowing you to skip all of the puzzles, and finally hitting the switch to close the floor at the end is STILL not enough to get the Couple's Mask and Blast/All-Night Mask same cycle. :v:

DoctorKill
Jul 23, 2013

W H A T H A V E
Y O U D O N E
T O M Y
B E A U T I F U L
M O O N
No, that section of the quest simply does not work unless you haven't attacked Sakon, plus delivering Anju the pendant is necessary for her to show up in the room on the final day, although I think you can do that while getting the blast mask.

There isn't really a way to get both the couple's mask and all night mask on the same cycle but it is TECHNICALLY possible to get blast mask and do the couple's mask quest in the same cycle. However it relies on some time glitchery and probably would probably void your rules?

There's a glitch called song storage, and if you do that with the song of time, you can actually reset all the game flags that the song of time normally resets, but it stays at the day and time you are at. So if you used it on the second day it would remain the second day, but with all of the flags reset, i.e. dungeons, some quests, etc. You could actually get the blast mask and do this to reset the blast mask flag so that the game thinks you haven't done it. THEN you do song of double time storage, and if you use that on the night of a day, while transitioning to another screen, it turns it day of that same day, effectively sending you back in time, where you can start the couple's mask quest normally!

This seems like it is completely demeaning and insulting to the point and spirit of this LP though so it's probably a no go. I'd imagine being able to reset all game flags but not the game clock as well as being able to go from night of the first day to day of the first day whenever you want makes it not quite a 3 day challenge. It's totally the same cycle though. :v:

DoctorKill fucked around with this message at 08:49 on May 23, 2015

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
VPP (the speedrunner I tried to figure out how to get all masks one cycle with) told me about the song storage, and while it totally works for the Blast Mask, the All-Night Mask is still off the table. I think if it could have been finagled to get both I would do glitches just for the sake of Fierce Deity, but since it's not possible, meh? Time manipulation is a little iffier than just resetting those flags, though.

I was also trying to avoid glitches if possible. I don't speedrun Zelda games because I like playing them as intended too much, and the precise glitches become frustrating too quickly. Also, as you said, using glitches to manipulate time is kinda against the spirit of what I'm going for here.

If anyone is interested in some real glitchy bullshit, albeit not Zelda, I do speedrun DK 64 and think a run of that would be a fun diversion once I'm done with this Majora playthrough.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
1:25 PM, First Day: 64 hours, 35 minutes remain

In this episode, we access our most powerful form, infiltrate a gang of children to disturbing effect, and show off some MAD TRIX at Snowhead Temple.

The major early deadline in this challenge is getting horse. If you don't get to the ranch and complete Romani's training before 6 PM of the first day, you can't get Epona's Song, and thus can't enter the Great Bay or Ikana Canyon without glitches. We're cutting it a bit close here, as there's still a bit more to do before accessing the ranch. We've done well thus far, and you'll see next video just how little margin of error there is to rescuing horse.

Chapter 3 - In Which a Child Enters Lunk

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Time travel? Were we're going, we won't need time travel."

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
This is incredible interesting, learning a lot about the game.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Is getting the Gilded Sword even possible in a three day run?

Heatwizard
Nov 6, 2009

Morroque posted:

Is getting the Gilded Sword even possible in a three day run?

I imagine the biggest constraint is spending the time racing for gold dust; between sticks, arrows and masks there's enough weapons to go without a sword for a few days.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
This game is still my favourite adventure game of all time. Between the thematics and the presentation of Termina, re-using assets and making things a little too familiar, this game just plays right into a sense of creeping wrong and doom.

I've done three day runs before as well, but not with maximizing masks/items gained. In fact, my most favourite thing to do, come end game, was replay the game. Make most of the side-quests resolve. Help the captured monkey and the Deku princess. Song of Healing on the suffering. Reunite families and lovers. The shortcuts for the dungeons are a god-sent.

I'll certainly be looking forward what you can do without having access to your entire bag of tricks yet and how fast you can go through dungeons in your 72 hours.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

Heatwizard posted:

I imagine the biggest constraint is spending the time racing for gold dust; between sticks, arrows and masks there's enough weapons to go without a sword for a few days.

Trying to path it out myself, I think he should be fine so long as he drops his sword off at the blacksmiths sometime during the first night. The problem being I'm not entirely sure if the smiths require a full 24 hours or just until the dawn of the next available morning.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Morroque posted:

Trying to path it out myself, I think he should be fine so long as he drops his sword off at the blacksmiths sometime during the first night. The problem being I'm not entirely sure if the smiths require a full 24 hours or just until the dawn of the next available morning.

It's the latter. As long as you drop it off before they close, you'll get the upgraded version once they open in the morning.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
Regarding the gilded sword, we will absolutely be upgrading it all the way. In future updates I'll go into the routing challenges this brings about. There are some very unintuitive things that you can do without a sword, and some benign seeming diversions that will gently caress you over without it *cough Don Gero mask*

The real constraint, as mentioned, is the gold dust/Goron races. The races can seriously gently caress you over due to the rubber banding, and waste a ton of time if you lose. I'll be attempting them at least a few times, as the gilded sword saves some substantial time, particularly on latter mini-bosses (lookin at you, Wart). Not sure if it's actually worth the hassle, but we really want the bottle from the race track anyway, and getting it in the first 3 attempts makes it faster than getting the one from the beavers.

Dinictus posted:

In fact, my most favourite thing to do, come end game, was replay the game. Make most of the side-quests resolve. Help the captured monkey and the Deku princess. Song of Healing on the suffering. Reunite families and lovers.

This is a big appeal of this sort of playthrough. When I first played this as a kid, I specifically remember having a cycle where I just helped out everyone because I wanted them to have a good time after completion. :3: The fact that your progress is constantly being erased in regard to side-quests when you play the game as intended makes it especially resonant when the characters have their good endings come end-game.

smokyprogg fucked around with this message at 21:41 on May 26, 2015

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
I love this game and have had an idea for this exact kind of LP in the back of my head for years. Show me your secrets.

Everything about this is great.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Looking forward to seeing future instalments. This game is definitely up there in my favourites and, in my younger days I was part of a lot of ongoing "according to the internet" theory breakdowns over-analyzing every detail like it was the Da Vinci code to the timeline or something. For a game that was made out of a bet it is incredibly well crafted teeming with a fully flushed out world that does a lot more in its smaller world than OoT did in its much larger world in bringing it all to life.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Houle posted:

in my younger days I was part of a lot of ongoing "according to the internet" theory breakdowns over-analyzing every detail like it was the Da Vinci code to the timeline or something.

Do you remember any of these by chance? I know I read quite a few of them on GameFAQs message boards back in the day, but I only have vague memories of something with the field in the moon's interior and the kids with the boss masks, but I haven't the faintest idea what it was getting at. I love how surreal nature of Majora's Mask lends itself really well to rampant speculation.

With some brief Googling, however, I was able to find a whole lot of words about how Majora's Mask is a retelling of the Tower of Babel. There are 10 instances of words starting with "phall."

quote:

Many people who’ve read this theory quickly dismiss the idea that Nintendo would intentionally place a phallus in a Zelda game. It’s worth pointing out that Banjo-Tooie (another family-friendly N64 game released a month or so after Majora’s Mask) did the same thing though perhaps for less tasteful reasons. And, Nintendo did display butt cheeks on the gargoyle blocks in this Zelda game. I expect that the artists who worked on the game would notice what these pillars could appear to be, especially after designing those obscene statues for the same area. The fact that they prominently displayed that pointing hand next to one of these pillars further indicates that they intended for the pillars to be phallic, and that they wanted older players to notice. Earlier designs of Stone Tower still included the phalluses and pointing hand, indicating that they’re important to the design of Stone Tower, and not just last-minute additions.

smokyprogg fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 27, 2015

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
You are probably thinking of "The Moon Topic" series which spanned something like 3 or four topics. I think the idea with that was - though it's been years since I've actually gone through the files I saved from back then so my memory is fuzzy, The main theories back then were that the Children were actually the happy mask shop salesman and he was part of the tribe - hence why he knew so much about it. That the field takes place in your head and as Link slowly started to fade into death since he, without a fairy, wondered lost in the Lost Woods (ie nothing prior to the fall actually happened in the game). spoiler tags since it has to do with elements found late in the game. If you'd like I can try to root through my old laptop to find the saved topics that went from curiosity to bordering on fanfics.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Houle posted:

You are probably thinking of "The Moon Topic" series which spanned something like 3 or four topics. I think the idea with that was - though it's been years since I've actually gone through the files I saved from back then so my memory is fuzzy, The main theories back then were that the Children were actually the happy mask shop salesman and he was part of the tribe - hence why he knew so much about it. That the field takes place in your head and as Link slowly started to fade into death since he, without a fairy, wondered lost in the Lost Woods (ie nothing prior to the fall actually happened in the game). spoiler tags since it has to do with elements found late in the game. If you'd like I can try to root through my old laptop to find the saved topics that went from curiosity to bordering on fanfics.

I would definitely be interested if it's not too much trouble. I was looking for it a while back, but all I could find were dead links (heh)

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I found two of the moon topics I had saved in my email, I'm not exactly sure how I would go about giving them to you, is there an email you'd like me to send them to? I have the first and second moon topics - which include my own embarrassing theories back from when I was a teenager...

I still post quite commonly on GameFAQs and heard that there was a third one somewhere no one really posted it and everyone from that time have since moved on.

Me_Game
May 21, 2010

Alas, poor Johnny! I knew him, Mark, a fellow of infinite greetings, of most questionable fancy. He hath pet me on my head a thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is! My dick rises at it.
I think you should post the stories/theories you think are most interesting/crazy/funny here in the thread, names removed if you'd like anonymity. Or if you do send it to him he can pull some to post with each update or something. I know I'd love to see some crazy theories, this game can be a big generator of them.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
I definitely agree that the more notable theories should end up in the thread eventually. Depending on how Houle feels about it, he can post them at his lesiure, or send them to me ( frostedprogg at gmail ) and I'll post some with future updates.

Speaking of updates, there should be a new video up in the next few hours!

Newb-o-Vision
Oct 15, 2012

Golly!
I don't know anything about this game other than that it has a bit of a cult following, but I'm finding these episodes interesting and entertaining.

I never got the impression there was much depth in the Zelda series writing, so the fan theories seems kind of out there. This game is weirdly spooky/mysterious though. Maybe it's an outlier? Or maybe it's just that feeling that makes people look for these theories.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Newb-o-Vision posted:

I never got the impression there was much depth in the Zelda series writing, so the fan theories seems kind of out there. This game is weirdly spooky/mysterious though. Maybe it's an outlier? Or maybe it's just that feeling that makes people look for these theories.

Honestly I rather expect that Majora's Mask is intentionally ambiguous and the writers never intended to resolve exactly what's going on. The entire game has a dreamlike/nightmarish atmosphere, which is a big part of what makes it so unique. Though I can't help but suspect they were inspired by Link's Awakening.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
I don't think it's due to any part of the game's writing in particular that it gets picked apart by internet theories. There's a lot of ambiguity and dark undertones (particularly Ikana Canyon, which is one of the creepier Nintendo environments and also gets more or less no real backstory) that make it fun to just go wild with speculation. Sometimes a bit too wild, as with all internet analysis. I also agree that Link's Awakening is a pretty clear influence on Majora's Mask. We even get to use all of the instruments we've "collected" to play the Ballad of the Windfish!

Anyway....

4:10 PM, First Day: 61 hours, 50 minutes remain

The sun sets on the first day as we pass certification for high explosives, talk to a very creepy girl, and listen attentively to a tortured soul's last words.

Not really much to note here. There's a small amount of time between getting horse and the end of the first day despite my fuckup with the owl statue :v:, so I do the race. The Gorman Brothers disappear as soon as the first night starts and don't reappear til 6 am the next day, so it's always nice to be able to get the Garo Mask and access Ikana Canyon during the 1st night.

The day of the first day (there has to be a better way to say that) is largely going from point to point picking up items to get past obstacles, and poo poo REALLY opens up once you get the Zora Mask. Expect some high intensity updates for the next few.

Chapter 4 - The Cold Shoulder

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

There's one part in the Great Bay where you can get some mad air if you swim dash onto the land. It's near the Like Like beside the rocks.

Also gently caress this next dungeon. It's a lot easier when you're not collecting faries, but if you don't, you miss out on a useful upgrade.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I'm emailing them to you now. As for the names, if the post was made by me, I don't mind if you include my name (it's the same on GameFAQs as here) but for the others I'd probably take it out since I don't know if they'd feel comfortable with that kind of fanboyish over analyzing.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
The voices this episode were fantastic. Particularly Jigsaw-malon.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I hate to be that guy, but the first video is blocked in Germany. Is there something in there I need to know?

Porush
Dec 26, 2012

Air is lava! posted:

I hate to be that guy, but the first video is blocked in Germany. Is there something in there I need to know?

Read the second post in the thread, it tells you everything you'd need to know about the first two videos.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Off the top of my head, the schedule of things that are only available during the first night doesn't really leave a lot of room for making major progress into what remains of the two temples or into the Great Bay, just because of the necessary events in Clocktown and in the Ranch, as well as requiring a visit to the graveyard at least once before sunrise. I'd imagine what free time you do have during this night will be spent collecting small masks and the like. It's only a question of how much.

If you're going for the Gilded Sword, then I can't imagine that leaves much room for mistakes when it comes to entering and completing the fourth temple. (Unless you can go without using the Owl Statues on that end of the map?)

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Air is lava! posted:

There's some music edited in because I'm a dipshit and didn't consider the possibility of that happening (mainly because it's a recording from the 30's). I can reupload that video with something different in place for that. Didn't realize it would be blocked for that. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
George's voices alternate between horrifying and amazing.

• Locked thread