Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria sits with Alfie, trying to look nonchalant. Of course, she was interested in the Red Book, and the big event. But when you're visible like this, there's appearances to consider.

"It's certainly crowded enough." Answers Daria for the sixth time. "Did anyone else see that Dwarf-forged in the corner? I didn't know they'd gotten so far in development"

Icon Relationships:
Prince of Shadows Positive 1: Taking the best, the unwanted, the hidden, the carefully guarded, and making them into an exciting new dish? Right up the Prince of Shadow's alley.
The Crusader Negative 1: Only one person will consistently have the best ingredients in the world, and that is the Crusader. Daria has helped herself to his larders on more than one occasion, which infuriates him to no end.
The Priest Conflicted 1: On the one hand, Daria works to bring expensive, filling, tasty, and even healthy foods from those who can afford them to those who can't. On the other hand, Daria is hardly picky, and will take a pheasant from a peasant's table to satisfy her need for the poached thrill.

Backgrounds:
Poacher +5: Daria takes what she wants from who she wants. Whether she's sneaking animal's from private game reserves, lifting secret spices from a shelf, or even just stealing pies, she's devoted to the Poached Cooking Style. And that means poaching.
Ingredient Appraisal +5: For all her lackadaisical attitude, Daria knows her cooking. No use breaking into the Three's kitchen if you can't tell the difference between the tapioca and the caviar. Daria has an encyclopedic knowledge of the best ingredients, where to get them, and how mad their owners might get afterwards.
Sell the Experience +5: Of course, all this would never work if the lucky customers sat down and realized that food is food, stolen or not. Daria isn't just putting good food on the table, she's creating a thrill, that this pork is taken from the table of a Michelin noble, cooked with seasoning lifted from the Archmage's labaratory, and roasted in the fires of the Red while he slumbered. When you eat with Daria, you get more than food!

pre:
Daria Damsel
High Elf Rogue

One Unique Thing: Pioneer of the Poached Cooking style

STR  10		(+0)		Hit Points: (21/21)
CON  12		(+1)		Recoveries: 8
DEX  18		(+4)		Recovery value: 1d8+1
INT  16		(+3)		Armour Class: 14
WIS  8		(-1)		PD: 14	MD: 13
CHA  14		(+2)		Initiative: +4

Race Features
	Highblood Teleport

Class Features
	Momentum
	Sneak Attack
	Trap Sense

Talents
	Cunning
	Swashbuckle
	Thievery

Feats
	Thievery Feat

Basic Attacks
	Melee Attack
	+5 vs AC
	Hit: 1d8+4 Miss: 4

Ranged Attack
	+5 vs AC
	Hit: 1d4+4 damage Miss: 4

Powers
	Thief's Strike
	Roll with it
	Evasive Strike
	Flying Blade
	Sure Cut

Equipment
	Grey Camo Apron (Light armor)
	Long handled battle skillet (1-handed 1d8)
	Belt of Throwing knives (Throwing 1d4)
	25 gold

M.c.P fucked around with this message at 08:35 on May 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Bloody Awful ate my post. I'm almost certain I clicked post, not edit.

Daria Damsel

Daria slowly sips her own Glitterhaegen Port and eyes the glowing blue concoction. "You couldn't pay me enough, Cristopohe."

She smiles and joins in the cheers as Errin announces the good news. "Hah! Good on you Errin, I knew you'd make it!" She makes her way to the center of the room to shake him by the hand. "First of many, I'd say. The next two are just around the corner, I tell you."

And then I'd have to look into nicking a few things from you, but that's neither here nor there She adds to herself.

She put an arm around Errin and gives him a conspiratorial grin.
"So, how'd you do it? A little Drakkenhall spice? Your famous Black Pudding au Flambe? Come on, tell a fellow traveler."

M.c.P fucked around with this message at 09:17 on May 25, 2015

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria smiles and lets Errin address the rest of the adoring crowd. She puts a finger to her lips and winks.
"Well well, I better not overeat too much, then! I'm sure you'll have something brilliant to show us all later."

She walks back to the table and waves down a waitress.
"Ma'am? A cup of the Black Pudding, please. And... why not? A slice of Red Velvet to go with it. Oh but I do spoil myself sometimes, eh?"

She heads back to the others, and blanches somewhat at the large number of glowing blue cups.
"Really? Well I'm happy Cristophe found some fellows willing to experiment. How's it go down?"

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

"Yes, he said something about a surprise. No idea what... Though I could probably find out."

Daria ponders. Errin meant well, and while 1 Michelin star was nothing to shake a fork at, Daria preferred to toss the really high end places. Maybe she could help Errin out...
"The chickens turn back into limbs, or the test subjects turn back from trying again?" Daria chuckles. "Say, anyone else a little curious about this special? I'm wondering if I should bring a breath mint or a bigger weapon if we try this thing tomorrow."

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

What the... who were these jokers? Daria rolls her eyes. Bunch of amateurs, stealing cookbooks. No one respects you if they don't think you can make something on your own.
Then she realizes they're probably not Poached Cooking proteges. Ah well, best try to talk some sense into them.

Daria finally breaks the silence.
"Oh gently caress off. What precisely do you think you're going to accomplish? What possessed you to believe this is a good idea? You honestly ought to just forget this ever happened, go home, and wait for The Full Boar to release a Michelin Star cooking guide or something."

Daria slowly edges her skillet out of its holster.
"I really don't want to have to teach you a lesson in respect. It'd be like kicking a puppy. I wonder if you even understand what you're getting into."

Initiative: 1d20+5 18

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

"Ack, pits that hurts!"
Daria tugs at the new arrow shaft on her person, but decides to leave it for now. Instead she joins the kobolds currently being beat on by the fashion disaster of a leader.
"Well, you can't say we didn't warn you. And here's what I think of your drat stupid attack plans."
She slaps him, hard, across the face, leaving a red welt. He turns back, obviously confused why she'd start with something so weak.
Except now he isn't wearing his hat.
"Now isn't that better? Your head shape isn't really suited for this anyway. Hey Cristophe, catch!"
Daria throws the ratlike thing across the room, where it lands neatly on top of Christophe's toque.

Move to engage Hatman
Thief's Strike vs Hatman: 1d20+5 20 1d8+4 2 damage, and roll a save...
Steal Save: 1d20 19 makes it! I steal his stupid hat!
Quick action, toss the hat at Christophe

Use Roll With it if I get hit by another 9 damage arrow, take half damage from that attack.

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 12/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 8/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum YES
Melee: 1d20+5+ED; 1d8+4

M.c.P fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 30, 2015

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
busy busy. First, Recovery: 1d8+1 2 hmph.

Also, if you're not engaged with anyone, you can intercept anyone trying to move 'past' you. It's only fighters that can do it while already in melee though.

Daria Damsel

Daria tries to catch her breath, but the leader's attacks keep her from giving her much time. She frowns at the acrobatics he tries to pull.
"Come on, all that build up and you can't even hit me? Let me show you how its done."

Daria jumps forward up the table, and lands hard on its edge, sending the table itself flipping over and sending plates, food, silverware, and the previously hatted man flying into the other two thugs arrayed against her!
"But I think that's enough fashion advice! I'm a cook, after all. And I think its time I scrambled an egg!"
She runs back to the others, hoping to surprise the thug Do is fighting. She attempts a flying hit with her pan, but lands badly and misses horribly.
"Whoops."

Spend my momentum to Swashbuckle! Flipping the table on them!
Move to the thug Do is engaged with. I'm hoping my table flipping shenanigans let me avoid OAs.
Evasive Strike vs AC: 1d20+5 6 1d8+1d4+4 16 misses! 1 damage.

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 12/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 7/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum No

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Rally Recovery?: 1d8+1 5 well, average anyway

Daria Damsel

Daria quickly quaffs the potion Do found. "Thanks, I needed that."
Still, she's fighting two on one, not really what she was best at.
"Hey, howsabout we break for a bit of kip. We'll get some wine, make grilled steak, something filling, yeah?
It doesn't work. Daria sighs and brings her skillet down on the hurt one's head.
"Seriously, this is hardly befitting of a cook like me."

Doooooo, I need my sneak attack buddy :sad:
Disengage!: 1d20 1 technically -1 but that hardly matters.
Evasive Strike on the staggered and weakened thug, Evasive Strike vs AC: 1d20+7 23 1d8+4 5
I pop free from the target if he's still alive. Still stuck next to the other one though.

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 13/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 6/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum No
[/quote]

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria joins in the mosh pit with Liebfried and Do.
"Mind if I join in, fellas?"
She rolls over Lieb'frieds enormous back and plants a foot in the archer's jaw.
"I'm a bit surprised, Do. Is it okay to get your tools all dirty punching these sods in the face like that?"

Engage the archer that Liebfried is engaged with (if it's still alive?)
Sure Cut! Sure Cut vs AC: 1d20+5+3 23 1d8+4 12 1d4 1
So that's 13 damage if I hit, 2 damage if I miss

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 13/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 6/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum Yes

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

"Alright! Excellent work, a blow struck for all right thinking culinarians everywhere. And now, the question on everyone's minds..."
She puts a foot on the No Longer Hatted Man and bends over.
"What the flying gently caress were you thinking?"

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria tries to look innocent while Leibfried condemns others for stealing. Instead she turns to Errin.
"Man, what a day, huh? Though I think its a good closing, I'm sure more people will show up for the off chance they get a show with their meal. So, what did you want to talk to us about?"

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria can't help her showmanship, she walks up with a broad smile on her face.
"Garula ai Poivre, my rat cooking friend, is a preparation of meat cuts involving peppercorn, spread and seared such that the peppercorn forms a spicy coat to the rich flavor of the meat. It is traditionally covered in a cognac and cream reduction and served with potatoes as a balance to the savory meat flavor."

Daria puts a finger on her cheek and adopts a thinking posture.
"But where are we going to find Garula steak at this time of day?"

Intelligence + Ingredient Appraisal: 1d20+5+3+1 23 I knowledge at it. What's a garula?

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria nods. 'I'll be frank, scooting around Glitterhaegen trying to grill people is not my idea of a good time. Grilled Garula, well, that's another story entirely. The hunt definitely sounds more interesting."

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria pockets her share of the gold and waves.
"As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I think I would prefer a bed tonight. I'll see you folks tomorrow!"
Daria heads off to retire in a nearby inn. She returns the next morning well rested, and carrying a large, wicked looking knife.
"Well I certainly wasn't going to beat one of these things to death. But come on, lets go on a trip!"

She wonders to herself if anyone in town had Garula steak, and if they could save themselves a trip. But she decides against it. Besides, a little hunting excursion could be fun!

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria walks up and nudges Do. "Hey, don't worry about it." She whispers. I know where we're going.

She walks up to Tocker and gives him a sly grin. "Yeah, trade secrets, I understand that. Course, we got some secrets of our own... But tell you what, lets make a competition of it. You down for a wager?"

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

"Oh, nothing complicated. A competition to see who returns with the best cut of meat, the most quality piece. But if you're gonna talk about trade secrets..."

Daria leans on Lieb'freid.
"How's about we wager some of that knowledge, eh? Seems appropriate for a set of cooks like us."

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria similarly pulls a card from somewhere on her person.
"A crusader recipe for Capobelas au flambe. Rare, quite nice, and some really quite nice ideas inside. I had a fun little time getting this one, maybe I'll tell you about it later."

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

"Hey, don't worry about it. Besides," Daria flashes a smile, "I don't plan on losing."
"But Do is right, time to get moving, and I know just the place!"

Int + Ingredient Appraisal: 1d20+9 28 Thinking of the closest place with healthy Garula.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria simply looks on, more than a bit annoyed.
"Well sorry not all of us were brought up in secret monasteries. But don't worry too much about it."
Daria begins to scoot across the bridge, not bothering to talk with the caravan held up there. As she gets to the other side, she begins to sneak through the underbrush.
Until she steps in something unspeakable...

Prince of Shadows +, The Crusader -, The Priest ~: 1d6 2 1d6 4 1d6 3 nada

Sneak Sneak Dex + Poacher: 1d20+11 14 ruh roh. in fact I miscounted, its actually 13.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Ah hell. Daria was more upset about needing to clean her boots off than the spear wielding Sahuagin approaching. Daria looks for a good pool of water to wash off the mess in, but she should probably do something to avoid being skewered.

"Gam, gam gam!"
Daria imitates the danger call of the Midland diving fowl, before dipping her boot in the river. Hopefully it was good enough to convince the approaching Sahuagin that it was simply a bird that has been startled and slipped away into the river to escape.

Ingredient appraisal +Cha: 1d20+8 24 for convincing animal noises and also bluffing that this harmless creature has went away and there is no person hiding in this bush.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria catches herself before she breathes a sigh of relief, but continues to use the riverbank and shrubs to make her way over to Do.
"They said something about the Orc Lady," she whispers. "We should keep an eye out for more obstacles. But come on, that Garula ain't gonna catch itself."
She waves the others over, somewhat callously to their own problems.

Sneak sneak poacher + dex: 1d20+10 15

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria pouts.
"I do have a recipe on the line you know. Unless crushing minions puts a splendid cut of Garula on our table, I'd rather focus on our hunt."

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria pops up from behind the ogre.
"Place has gone bad, you say? Seems like a pretty big problem. Maybe something we can help with. Course, we were focused on catching some local variety of foodstuff... But maybe we can do each other a good turn."

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria smiles and gives a thumbs up.
"Hey, appreciate it. We'll definitely look into the head waters too. This is prime grazing land, it'd be pretty bad if it turned into a wasteland."

She pulls out a map and looks for the location mentioned.
"Well, times a wasting! There's still a race on, after all!"

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria has a long knife in her hands.
"Showtime, boys. Stay put, this'll be just like nabbing pheasants."
Daria crouches low into the long grass and starts forward.
"Except, you know, giant and murderous."

She picks her way slowly towards the sound of the Garula, not sure if she could expect just one or a herd. Nevertheless, she knew what she was looking for in a wild one. Large, young, and healthy. Not exactly easy to bring down, but assuredly the best tasting.

Sneak Sneak Dex + Poacher: 1d20+10 21
Pick out a tasty looking Garula Wis + Ingredient Appraisal: 1d20+5 23

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

"Now there's a beaut." Daria whispers to herself. But how to get it isolated? Well, they were just herbivores. And there was Do in the distance, shining like a beacon. Seemed a good chance to try something. Garula rustling, Daria thinks to herself. That'll look great on the menu.
But now was the time for action! With the wary Garulas staring at Do, Daria has a simple time of it getting just a bit closer to the healthy looking bull at the edge of the herd. Then, after a bit of psyching up, she breaks into a run. She rushes for the hairy backside of the beast, then leaps, just about able to clamber up onto its back. Then she starts shouting.
"Yip! Kaiii! Kyai!"
Loud high noises, she was pretty sure that's how you rustled things. With any luck, the herd will move away, and Daria's ride will move away from the herd, into the waiting giant fork of Lieb'fried and company.

Ride the psuedo-elephant! Dex + Poacher: 1d20+10 16
Spook the psuedo-elephants! Cha + Sell the Experience: 1d20+8 25

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria shouts between big hairy facefulls of Garula rear end.
"Hey *mmph guys! Think *whumph I saw *oof the Brushers *whoah back *urgh that way!"
With as much as she's being bounced around, Daria doesn't have much time to prepare for battle. It's alright though, the hard part was out of the way anyway.

Initiative: 1d20+5 13

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

I never rolled recoveries after the last fight :shobon:. Recovery: 1d8+1 7 hp regained, I'm at 20

Daria picks herself up from the grass and dashes towards the fight.
"Hey!" She shouts, "watch where you're stabbing it! Steaks no good if its all full a' holes!"
She rolls under the Garula's leg and gives it a slash on the inner leg, hoping to hit a tendon.
"Try the neck, no one around here eats head meat anyway."

Move to engage Garula
Evasive Strike vs AC: 1d20+5+1 17 1d8+1d4+4 16 Forgot song bonus, still not sure if that hits, 2 damage if it missed.
If I hit, I get to pop free from the Garula. If not, I have to stay engaged with it.

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 20/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 5/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum Yes

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria sees Alfie take a bad stomp.
"Alfie, get clear! We'll keep this thing locked down!"
With the creature more distracted, Daria takes a flying leap on to its front legs. Her knife digs into the meat, and she uses it as a handhold to swing up on top of it.
"Ha ha! I'll see if I can distract it from up here!"

Another Evasive Strike
Evasive Strike vs AC: 1d20+5+1 21 1d8+1d4+4 8 if this didn't hit I'll eat my books
Spending Momentum to Swashbuckle! Climbing up top this thing!
dunno what I can do up here. Maybe try to herd it, keep it from stomping on squishy people? :yayclod:

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 5/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum No

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria lies flat on the hairy beast, crawling up towards its neck.
"Right, just gotta find the right spot... Here!"
Daria tries to thrust her long dagger into the thing's spinal column. Best way to avoid putting great big gashes in the good part!

Just poke it, hoping its easier to damage from up here.
Melee Basic: 1d20+5+2 13 1d8+4+1d4 14

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 5/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum No

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria raises her long knife again, lying flat on the back of the creature.
"Man this thing is tough. We're doing it though!"
The knife comes down again, but this time it finds it mark, spraying Daria with a bit of blood.
"Finally!"

Evasive Strike I guess? Attack vs AC: 1d20+5+3 21 1d8+1d4+4 12 a hit!

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria looks up to see the creature barreling for the tree line.
"Whoah! Rides over I guess, this is where I get off!"
She leaps from the charging Garula, landing roughly but rolling out of the way before something worse happens. She stumbles to her feet and flings another dagger, trying to aim for a vulnerable point. It embeds itself in the beast's hind shank.
"Whoops, was hoping not to cut this thing up any further."

Using Roll with it! Damage is halved to 12, I lose Momentum

Does the attack mean I pop free? If not then Disengage!: 1d20 14 moving away
Flying Blade vs AC: 1d20+8 25 1d8+4 8 1d4 1 odd attack roll, no sneak attack

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 8/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria watches the big Garula stomp off.
"Well, that was strange. You know, it occurs to me, we're going to need to get this back to Glitterhaegen pretty quick. Course, those Sahagin are expecting us to check out the caverns... but I don't exactly think letting this thing fermet is going to do us any favors. I'm sure we can sneak back over again without any problems."

pre:
Daria Damsel
Stats		At-Will	
HP 21/21 (00)	Thief's Strike	
AC 14		Roll With it (M)	
PD 14		Evasive Strike	
MD 13		Sure Cut (M)
		Flying Blade
Recoveries 8/8 (1d8+1)	Momentum Yes

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria frowns.
"Right but... we got enough to pay them for the privilege?"
She flips her long cutting knife and catches it again by the handle.
"Regardless, we ain't doing much of anything without butchering this thing. Someone get the guts and clean this poor thing out. Waste not, want not, as they say. I'll focus on getting the best cuts."
She saunters up to the corpse, then begins to carefully saw at it with a knife. Hind legs tend to be the best part, and she tries to pick a place not all full of holes from the previous fight.

Ingredient Appraisal + Dex: 1d20+10 18 chop chop

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria continues to worry the giant dead herbivore.
"No salting for the moment. We're serving steak, not jerky. Although... hang on."
Daria fishes around in her pack for something.
"Ah, here we go, some hickory logs. Someone help me get a rack going, smoking these things a bit will help them keep for the trip back, and should do some good things for the flavor."

Daria waves to the Brushers as they crest the hill.
"Hey! Saw you guys before the excitement. Sorry for the arm, hang on, soon as this is set up I'll take a look at it."

M.c.P fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 12, 2015

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria shakes her head.
"Of course its the bloody Horizon Test Kitchen."

She decides to stay put and peers closer at the man in the blue robes. Maybe she's run into him before? The robes are certainly distinctive.

Int roll: 1d20+4 13 do I recognize the robes, or perhaps the man?

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria glances sidelong at Do as he does the binocular hand thing.

After a bit of thought she does the same thing too.
Regretfully, it doesn't do anything.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria is too busy fretting.
"I dunno, these types can be pretty... intense. Proprietary, maybe."

Regardless, Daria gets up and follows behind Do.
"Hey!" She waves and yells. "That guy okay?"

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria hustles up.
"Experiment gone bad, is my guess. Oh geez. I dunno if I'm going to be much help here. I cut things up, not put them back together."

Daria looks around, trying to piece together what might have happened.
"I got a bad feeling about this."

Uh... Poacher? Normally for casing a place, but in this case putting together what happened.
Int + Poacher: 1d20+9 14 hah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Daria Damsel

Daria stands and tries desperately not to think of how the closely the man smells to overcooked pork.
"Three Minute Chefs... Bloody hate 'em."

She looks at the other man.
"Listen, I'm Daria, this is Do, Alfie, and the big one is Lieb'Freid. We were going to head in and check out what could be going on with the source of the Spill Wine river. Care to come with?"
She glances at the cave.
"I doubt its going to be all that safe."

• Locked thread