Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"

Leib'Freid
Ogre Barbarain/Ranger

quote:

One Unique Thing: Harold of the great Dwarf King, fortunetelling his great coming.

Attributes
Str 18 (+4)
Dex 18 (+4)
Con 15 (+2)
Int 8 (-1)
Wis 8 (-1)
Cha 8(-1)

Icons:
Dwarf King Positive 2
Orc Lady Negative 1

Backgrounds:
"I create through anger" 3 Pts
"Herald of Lord Dwarf King" 3 Pts
A piece of slave-life remains 2 Pts

Racial Power
Rauguguggh: Once per battle as a free action, when the ogre berserker fails a save, it can take [Level]d6 damage to succeed at the save instead.

Talents:
Building Frenzy
Double Melee Attack
First Strike

Class Features:
Dwarf King's Righteous Anger

Feat:
Knife and Fork Expert (Two-Weapon Multiclass)

Derived Attributes:
Initiative: +5
AC: 18
Physical Defense: 17
Mental Defense: 10
Max. Hit Points: 27
Recoveries: 8
Recovery Dice: 1d8+2

"Hmf. How can a robot have creativity? Sure, they can maybe churn out a quick hamburger, but I wouldn't want to eat that everyday!There's a restaunt in Forge run by those things. Soggy, burgers sold for cheap."

Leib'Freid shrugs at Cristophe's offer. "I'd be willing to try about anything, but what is it?, some sort of liquor? Frankly, I could go for a glass of New Port wine."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried puts some in his glass, and he swishes it around and sniffs it. "Huh." he says, recoiling from its odd odor, He then shrugs and takes a small sip. "Ugh. Well, I guess it's a type of medicine, better for health than taste." he says. Then sets the glass aside.

At the new he doesn't cheer, but claps enthustiasticly. Then turns to the others. "Well, that is good news."

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 25, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried
Leib'fried takes a sip of his red wine, then raises his eyebrow at Cristophe's question.
"While the red book does interest me, that is not my main goal. I was told someone with info on the man who killed my wife and child could be found in this city. I was surprised to see you again."

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 03:11 on May 27, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried
Leib'fried turns sideways in his chair, and grips the giant fork that is propped against the back, putting his left hand on his sword that is sheathed to his right hip.
He turns to the group at the table. "Ha, Are these guys serious?" He then turns to the newcomers. "Like my friends said, this is a bad idea. I'd leave."

Edit: I forgot the initiative roll. Initiative: 1d20+4 13

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 30, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried

Leib'fried sighs heavily then stands, gripping the fork. "Well, I havn't gotten my food yet. You are interupting my meal. You don't want to see me when I'm hungry!. He charges and attacks the goon to the north of Do (on his left).

Rage Attack Roll: 2d20+5 4 and 11 17 vs. AC. (Forgot +1 for two weapon mastery).
Damage Roll: 1d6+4 5 damage,.

Edit: I forgot, miss damage is 2.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 31, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried

Leib'Fried doesn't look like he's calming any time soon.

Attack again on the same thug (or a nearby one if he's down already).

Attack Roll 1: 1d20+56 12
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+56 11
Damage Roll: 1d6+4 5

So 15. (Should have been +8. +5 + 1 for level, 1 for esc., 1 for TWF) vs. AC, which I'm guessing is a miss.

I do 2 miss damage.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 4, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried

"Aha I" . Leib'fried grabs the shoulder of the enemy as he goes down and swings himself over to the archer and de4livers a kick to him. "Ha ha ha!!"
Attack Roll 1: 1d20+7 18
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+7 16
18 vs. AC
Damage Roll: 1d6+4 9 (2 damage if miss)

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leibfried

"yeah, this is getting pretty old already.:" Leib'fried says as he stabs together into a single point with his knife and fork at the nearest goon's chest.
Attack Roll 1: 1d20+9 25
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+9 23
Using the first roll (25)
Damage Roll: 1d6+4 9 on hit, 2 on miss.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leibfried

Leibfried sheithes his sword, and rests the fork against a wall. "As Daria said, I too would like to know what these guys thought they were bloody thinking. I mean, it was just stupid." He gets into one of the thugs face, and starts adressing him. "Like, donkey stupid. I guess we should be happy that the plan was so stupid. Hey, look at me, mate."
"This is where you want to go with your life? Crime? Really? Just f*** it all away? You might not believe it, but I've been in a dark place myself, but I never once justified doing something like this to some innocent person." Leib'fried points at Errin "Ruin your life if you want, mate," Leibfried jabs a finger at his direction. "but don't take others down with you.""

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leibfried

Leib'fried looks at Alofie like he cae from another planet. "Sure, no choice. I'm sure. Look like a bunch of ready hooligans, I don't think they needed their arm twisted to do this.. " he says. "Am I right, mate?"

"At any rate, stealing's one thing, and attacking and destroying is something all together different. No, I won't cry for what these guys got back."

Knowledge Cooking: 1d20+2 9

Leibfried does't know, but says nothing, waiting for someone to say what it is. "Ah yes, that." he says, knowingly when they do.

"Personally, the idea of hunting mammoth intrigues me. It's been a while since I was 'in the feild' as it were hunting ingredients."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Leib'fried

Leib'fried goes to rest by the fire. The next morning, he goes to a shop and buys supplies for hunting and camping. He buys a traveling gear set, and a wool blanket. He also gets a bottle of wine. "If we're out hunting doesn't mean we need to be uncivilized". The irony of a barbarian saying this lost on him.

((cost is 5 gold and 6 silver total, though I suppose I could argue he'd already would have had the kit and blanket as part of his ranger starting gear, but if not that's fine, it's not that much. I might edit this to buy more food, if I find it wasn't enough for how long the party is expecting to be out. ))

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

He twists suddenly, causing Daria to fall. "Very well." He says. He picks up his fork and spins it around in one hand with a flourish. 'May the best- person win."
"Though" he says. "When I hunger for victory, I never lose."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

"It's not food, perse, though I do have something to wager." He pulls out a card, on it is a picture of a drink of some sort that's blue. "It's called the spa waters of the opals. Nor a regular cocktail, it has a rare secret ingredient."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Though he tries to act cool, he is visibly slightly hurt, or maybe more perplexed that his offer to the bid is ignored. "Hmmph" he says, as he puts the card away. "Apparently you've never been to the Opal Spas".
When they stop at the edge of the river he looks at them "Well? Why are we stopping? Let's just keep out heads down and keep going, and maybe we can get through without too much fuss of talking about the weather or fights with the Sahaugin".

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Relationship: Dwarf King Positive: 2d6 1 & 1
Relationship: Orc Lady Negetive: 1d6 3

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried isn't too happy about the theft of the belt, but says nothing, for the sake of group unity. Though he reminds himself to perhaps have a few words with the High Elf later, especially if he sees more of that, and especially she seems careless enough to attract legal attention on them.

Leib'fried perks up at the mention of the Orc Lady.
"The Orc Lady's minions? Good!" He crushes his fist into his palm. "I will crush them. Even better if I could face the Orc Lady herself!"

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried threw his head back in a roaring laughter. "Friend? No, I am no friend. As I said, I want to crush them. Crush them to a fine powder, so the Orc Lady can never again foul the land." He makes a motion as if throwing dust from his hand.. "If you are enemies of the Orc Lady as well, they I offer my hand as a friend." With this he puts his sword in his off-hand (carrying both in one hand) and thrusts his hand to the speaker for a handshake.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried grunted. "Awful. That sounds like the Orc Lady's work. As an enemy of my enemy, I count you as friend." he pats the Sahuagin on the arm.
"As for why we're here, we're on a hunting expedition."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried seeing Daria go, tries to circle around the other way, his weapons ready. hopefully if the thing descides to run the other way he can catch it.

Sneak: 1d20+7 17

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried readies himself, holding the fork in both hands foreward, holding the fork and knife together in his other hand. Let the force of the ruinning Garula do the work.

Initiative: 1d20+5 13

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried takes a stomping foot foreward and thrusts the fork foreward at the beast, and then swings his sword. One of the two is going to hit.

Attack Roll: 1d20+6 12
Damage Roll: 1d6+4 8
Edit: And miss damage is 2.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried i getting clearly frustrated, mad even. Once again takes a double stab at the beast.

Attack Roll 1: 1d20+8 20
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+8 17
Damage Roll: 1d6+4+1d4 9

Miss Damage 2.

Edit: Forgot Escalation and the song bonus.
Edit 2: Forgot to mention here he's using his rage.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 17, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried looks at the halfling with raised eyebrow. "Well, that makes two of us then!"

((I forgot to mention in the post, I'm using rage above, though I mentioned it in the chat))

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Lieb'fied tries another smash to the face, trying to help with Daria to keep the thing distracted and not paying attention to what Leib'fried thinks is an adult halfling (this type of thing is too dangerous for a child!).

Attack Roll 1: 1d20+9 28
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+9 17

(17 and 8, so I use 28.)

Damage Roll: 1d6+4 7
Miss damage 2.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried leaps up, and tries to strike the point Daria hit, using the weakness.

Attack Roll 1: 1d20+8 19
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+8 10
(So, nat rolls of 11 and 2, I use the 19. I Havn't roll both nat 11+ yet. :( )

Damage Roll:: 1d20+6 8
Miss damage 2

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 27, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried nod to Ricebal. He takes the tree, and gripping with both hands swings it at the legs of the beast.
Attack Roll 1: 1d20+10 12
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+10 13

Damage Roll: [u]1d6+4+1d4: 9

Miss damage 2

((Welp. 2 and 3. :| )

Edit: Forgot the 1d4, though not likely to matter.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Only thing to do is chase after the thing and once again try to hit it with the sharp ends.

Attack Roll 1: 1d20+11 31
Attack Roll 2: 1d20+11 14
CRIT-I-CAL HIT!

Damage Roll: 1d6+4+2d4 14x2 = 28

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leibfried takea big breath, calming himself. He then takes out a rag and wipes his cutlery.

"I wish I had thought of that. I feel like since we said we'd help them, we should try to at least come back and take a look, after we deal with this."He points to the Garula with his fork.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leibfried shrugs. "Sounds fine. I have no problems with the people of Alton the Brown, nor for that matter any connection."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried steps behind everyone else who is sneaking and whispering, and no one seems to notice. Then Leibfried sees the woman in the middle, the orc lady herself! He quickly draws his weapons and booms, making the others in front of him (and likely the blue cloaks around him) jump. "ORC LADY! I CHALLENGE YOU, BY BOND OF HONOR TO A DUEL!"

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried nods sternly. He sheathees his wepaons, and crosses his arms. "I have waited this many years, I can wait a mere minutes more."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

Leib'fried says "I am a cook, but also a warrior. I'm not just looking for beating you in some simple challenge, I am out for blood. I remember all those years as your slave."

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid
"You misunderstand me, mad'am. When I speak of being a chef and blood, I do not mean merely a crude contest of strength. I am invoking what some call zhǎng chú kune do. Do you accept this challenge?"

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 15, 2015

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid.

((zhǎng chú kune do translates roughly to "cooking hand way", though "iron chef" or "god of cooking" works as a name of the formal duel in this martial art form. ))

Leib'fried doesn't look too happy at the idea of her naming her reprentative and being judge. "I expect with no doubt, of course that you will judge fairly." He says this as a definite question.

Leib'fried turns to the others (who aren't off sneaking). "Are you in for this challange? Let's get to work." he says, with a confident grin.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid

"Alright, let's destroy them."

Initiative: 1d20+5 6

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid

Leibfried takes the chicken as it arrives and wasting no time moves it in a fluid motion to the cutting board. He draws from under the counter two cleavers and begins chopping so rapidly his hands are a blur, and yet the motions are so percise no spare chiken parts are wasted (Lightning chopping style"!) and soon he has neatly chopped pieces of chicken. Leibfried has a steely look of determination, his brows furled.

Cooking through anger! (Dex+"I create with anger"): 1d20+8 26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Lieb'freid

Leibfried got a bowl from below and began blending ingredients, yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon, Cayenne pepper, black pepper, ginger (of course, freshly chopped form a root) and salt.

"Hey, you wizard! Calcinni, " he calls over to the wizard. "Chill this."

Edit: Cooking through anger! (Dex+"I create with anger"): 1d20+8 18

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 13, 2015

• Locked thread