Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
BK can you give your reads again?

I mean, I honestly will vote you if nobody else is moving just to end this day.

Like I said, your reads early on echoed mine, then you started a crusade against me for a while, wouldn't imagine a scenario after my lynch where I wasn't king, noticed the effort I was putting in towards calling out Kleedrac's fake bullshit towards me, started being nice again. voted him, then said your top 3 suspects were me, Ghastly and Kleedrac when it's been a shitshow of accusations thrown. At least 1 of the 3 knows who the others are in that scenario so it's very unlikely.

I think you should make a post with succinct thoughts on who is scum and why (opinions on everybody actually) so we know where you stand, and if there is some juice left in the Kleedrac vote I will stay on it. If not, I think however long this day has been should end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Keep in mind this is the second time we've steered away from Kleedrac when he's been close to being lynched.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

I haven't been steered from poo poo, I'm only paying attention to two posters

Never said you're driving the Magic school bus but it's just so happened to do that. I've thought he was Guard but this scenario (guards moving others away from a King lynch) is the only way this has any sort of weight to it.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

If he's the king, who are his guards, then?

If we're talking people that have never really voted Kleedrac (or put light suspicion on him but never really did anything with it) - you and GG.

If we're taking bussing into account then literally anybody.

This of course if BK isn't guard or King. I don't want to speculate about this too hard but it's a possibility + a trend.

I'm going to shower and poop and decide what to do~

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

BottleKnight posted:

If anyone other than Gulag says "I think we let the scum lure us into a bad lynch D2" I am going to be very, very upset while reading!!!

##vote BottleKnight

(please be a bad guy) (love u)

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##vote Kleedrac

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

its that damned pig

I'm going to lock you in that escape room forever if you dont vote Kleedrac

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Pig

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Its Kleedrac or Pig

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Can you play Pig? :)

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
MC does not come out of yesterday looking good BTW

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##unvote

Kleedrac had 2 votes on him though. Why was he not hammered if it's lylo?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I think I would vote Kleedrac because of my track record and also nobody hammering him since we had 2 votes on him and he could've been hammered.

I don't feel comfortable with you or Pig at the moment.

TT and Pig are in the same train as they both haven't really elaborated on their votes or have a huge posting track record where I can read back on them.

GG idk either honestly everybody sucks

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Gulag idk either

I sort of want to vote MC on the fact that the 3 people posting the most / putting the most effort in all being rebel seems strange? (out of me, BK and MC I mean)

please post opinions guys please

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

i dont care anymore

anytime i've thought a good lynch was a good lynch its a bad lynch. it's probably like gulag/mc/somebody else but gently caress it

##vote Pig

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

CapitalistPig posted:

Must be the king

king james bitch

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
MC vote pigman and either win the game for your ALIGNMENT or we will wipe out the royal family and all that work for them

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
gently caress all of you

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Deadbeat Dad posted:

If we're talking people that have never really voted Kleedrac (or put light suspicion on him but never really did anything with it) - you and GG.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Thanks for the game Met.

I dunno if people actually read Kleedrac and realized everything he said was bullshit against me, had 0 defense and couldn't explain his way out of a wet paper bag of why he's voting me

kudos kleedrac I GUESS UGH

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Kleedrac posted:

I was waiting to hammer C-Pig but had to go BBQ some burgers for supper :D I think DBD deserves honorable mention for trying so very very hard to lynch my scummy rear end from the first five minutes of the game :)

let me have some of your burgers and I wont be salty <3

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

BottleKnight posted:

Why did you switch off him D3? Curious. Was it just because pig had pushed me?

I dunno I was doubting my reads after Strong Mouse and I had like 30 posts about Kleedrac and if we still couldn't get a lynch for him I thought it was useless, only Gulag was like 100% down most of the time

Maybe I shouldve pushed it more but I feel like other things always happened to draw it away from Klee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Also GG being overly helpy was something and not just a playstyle thing. Should've kept my suspicion on him more. Only one I couldn't read was TT, sadly

• Locked thread