Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
oh my sister knows everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
your mom, OP

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
Swiped right into her pants

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Swipe left thread, noooooo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I visited my mother’s house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my
sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past,
but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican
named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He
seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited
him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my
mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother,
and she didn’t even realize it.

I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one
day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina
through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my
sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me
of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My
sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger
age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive
a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My
hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I
constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even
worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly. He reminded me of Leo Bubenheim, a typical
obnoxious boy who has been able to experience a great sex life from a young age. An enemy had now
infiltrated the household of my mother, the one place in the whole world where I’ve always sought
refuge from injustice. Things were getting too out of hand.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Tricky D posted:

I visited my mother’s house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my
sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past,
but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican
named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He
seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited
him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my
mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother,

I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one
day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina
through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my
sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me
of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My
sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger
age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive

My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My
hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I
constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even
worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly. He reminded me of Leo Bubenheim, a typical
obnoxious boy who has been able to experience a great sex life from a young age. An enemy had now
infiltrated the household of my mother, the one place in the whole world where I’ve always sought

cucked lol

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Tricky D posted:

This is deeply troubling

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I honestly don't get why he didn't just hire a prostitute. He was willing to spend stupid money on cars to attract them, why not just cut the middleman?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol if u still use tinder

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I tried Happn but I think its broken cause i only get matched with asian girls

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol if you aren't lookign for nsa genital smashing on Craigslist

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Someone buy me tinder premium I spent all my money signing up for these forums

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Tricky D posted:

Oh are we re starting the sam sperglord thread? :getin:

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

lol if u still use tinder

whats the new tinder? Like actually talking to girls cause screw that

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

thats me

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

concerned mom posted:

right as women are driving into automatic carwashes jump into their passanger seat and show them how amazing you are

bring a scrapbook or something if you don'w want to actually talk

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

concerned mom posted:

snapchat

you both have seconds to get off and then it's just a fleeting memory

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Attitude Indicator posted:

right as women are driving into automatic carwashes jump into their passanger seat and show them how amazing you are

bring a scrapbook or something if you don'w want to actually talk

ill do this 1

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

g00d phone choice - the tinder app for wp doesn't have the swipe limit and has had location change for the past year.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Testikles posted:

I honestly don't get why he didn't just hire a prostitute. He was willing to spend stupid money on cars to attract them, why not just cut the middleman?

ummm hello he was fed a lie by an unjust world that misled him about his sexual marketplace value

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Rage posted:

This is deeply troubling
you can tell it's by a legit crazy person because of the weird line breaks

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
you should always swipre right on the ones that have the most tatoos and the darkets bags under there eyes because those are the ones that will do the nasty with your disgusting tiny microwan op

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
elliott rodgers wasnt even good at warcraft what a bitch im glad hes dead

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i have such sights to show you

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Testikles posted:

He would have written it off with some hilarious passage like this one that I just made up: "She pretended to give me the attention I deserved. It was all fake. Just another vapid act of pity in exchange for money. This woman didn't care for me. I drive a bmw, I have my own expensive apartment, and I wear designer clothes that the men she liked could only dream of owning. How could she turn me down when I asked her out after? I tipped her fifty-percent and that is how she repays me. Rejection. Even a lowly prostitute had no interest in dating me. It was the ultimate rejection. She drew the final straw. All women must pay for the injustice they've shown me."

blablabla, holy gently caress it is hard to write like him.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 3, 2015

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
they should call it winder since its an epic win hhaha

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

meat grindr

mgrif
Jun 27, 2005

Bunnee is delightful and haunts my dreams.
meth mouth and extreme obesity

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Attitude Indicator posted:

I tried Happn but I think its broken cause i only get matched with asian girls

Sounds like it works great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Would