Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

WHAT DID I SAY MITH

please unvote thanks

Everyone else please CONSIDER voting for her while we talk it over :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yikes, even got it hidden right at the bottom of the page. I was referring to this:

Mithranderp posted:

gently caress

i was hoping that I'd be killed overnight.

##vote Anidav I guess.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:ghost: I support all this talking, not fighting :ghost:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Jesus Christ I can't survive this misstep and narrative.

Beet has me rattled.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tirade who did you investigate?

Because if you didn't hit a scum this time I am finding it very hard to believe your cop claim.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
##unvote

what did you say?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
oh right, if there's two scum left and only 3 votes required to lynch, it'd be easy for them to swoop in and vote for a town on 1 vote already

thankfully, I think anidav is scum and that's not really a concern for him.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Anidav posted:

Tirade who did you investigate?

Because if you didn't hit a scum this time I am finding it very hard to believe your cop claim.

I investigated you and was roleblocked again.

This result should have been evident to anyone paying attention. Or anyone not trying to throw the world's worst attempt at shade.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

actually you know what

Seeing as I know I'm town, if Tirade's telling the truth and bif is town, then the remaining two HAVE to be scum

Anidav and Bowmore.

If not, then Tirade and probably bif are scum.

Also Anidav, it's likely that tirade was roleblocked again last night, so he probably won't have any new information.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If Anidav was town i'm pretty sure scum would have hammered just then

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Interesting knot you're trying to tie here.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I'm just trying to work it out on a deductive basis.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I mean it's either Mith voting as lone scum hoping a town would jump on (unlikely)

or Anidav is scum

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It's a deduction with a bias and a bloodthirst for win. No town rushes in to vote and unvote like you did. You went to start a snowball, Bif called you out on it and it failed. You fell back and you are trying to lean the scales back on bowmore and me and I'm pretty sure bowmore is town unless he is literally a master of disguise.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

The one thing that I know for certain is that I'm town.

If tirade is telling the truth, then the scum have to be Bowmore and Anidav

If Tirade is not telling the truth, then the scum have to be Tirade and one other.

Anidav posted:

It's a deduction with a bias and a bloodthirst for win. No town rushes in to vote and unvote like you did. You went to start a snowball, Bif called you out on it and it failed. You fell back and you are trying to lean the scales back on bowmore and me and I'm pretty sure bowmore is town unless he is literally a master of disguise.

There was what, half an hour in between my vote and my unvote. Bif was right to call me out, because if I'm wrong then scum could have swooped in and sealed the deal for you.

Also Bowmore IS a master of disguise. He won one of the last games because of that.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
either that some crazy double bluff by Mith to get us to vote Anidav

or Anidav is one if the last scum (probably the role blocker)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
seriously if I voted Anidav right now there would be no danger because he is scum

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

You don't jump and stay on the COQ train while being scum.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

You don't jump and stay on the COQ train while being scum.

you do if you want to make it to end game without being too suspect.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mithranderp posted:

The one thing that I know for certain is that I'm town.

If tirade is telling the truth, then the scum have to be Bowmore and Anidav

If Tirade is not telling the truth, then the scum have to be Tirade and one other.

There was what, half an hour in between my vote and my unvote. Bif was right to call me out, because if I'm wrong then scum could have swooped in and sealed the deal for you.

Also Bowmore IS a master of disguise. He won one of the last games because of that.
you know my posting style is a lot more erratic/insane/overbearing as scum, I've been a lot more chilled out this game

but look at the facts, if Anidav wasn't scum the scum would have voted and won the game

simple logic but it works

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

No, that is stupid. there was no pressure on COQ until the votes of myself, Beet and bowmore were laid down. You would only fabricate that plan if there was pressure to do so. Before that I was poking TBK, if I was scum I wouldv'e put far more pressure on the TBK vote but instead I simply unvoted and reconsidered that day 1 vote.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

bowmore posted:

you know my posting style is a lot more erratic/insane/overbearing as scum, I've been a lot more chilled out this game

but look at the facts, if Anidav wasn't scum the scum would have voted and won the game

simple logic but it works

I know your posting style as SK, not sure about your scum style.

I do agree, except that maybe both scum weren't around at that point to dogpile?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty sure we are here?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
all the players

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The phone app makes the forum say people are there when really they have sleeping phones I believe.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hasn't everyone posted?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I mean the view members browsing tab.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't have that

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
everyone has posted so we are all here

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty confident it's Anidav, if I put a vote down there won't be a vote rush

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
screw it, if Anidav is not scum well done scum team

##vote Anidav

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Wait somethings not right

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:ghost: is there a dead doc where I can abuse fellow town players? :ghost:

joking of course about the abuse

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yeah hold on guys I got an idea

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't see any scum rushing in to vote Anidav

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It could be no danger for Mith or Bowmore to throw those votes on Anidav because he's scum... or because THEY are the scum. In Bowmore's case it is a lot harder to believe since he really helped run the bus on Coq. But how about we just vote Mith instead then since she's been scummy no matter what's up with Bowmore or what's up with Tirade.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

how bout it Bowmore? If Anidav and Mith are the scum, should be no problem to vote Mith instead, right?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who do you think is scum Bix?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

er... wait, pretend that made sense. They can't really both be scum at LYLO with her leading the vote. But you know what I mean. Why Anidav over Mith who was pushing the vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
because Mith would have to be scum charging in and hoping a town would jump on

it's plausible but I don't think so

• Locked thread