Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Man, I just really love this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

A double-feature of Metroid Prime: Federation Force and Another Metroid 2 Remake. How long can I survive???

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Has Sakamoto figured something out?

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Pyre: Literacy Is A Red Card

Let's play some goddamn Sportsball.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

A very chill, relaxed, low-effort blind LP of Kirby: Star Allies. An LP designed for you to just turn on and leave running in the background while you do other stuff.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Join me and Olive Branch on this donation drive, where, for every Pikmin that I let perish over the course of this LP, I donate one dollar to charity!

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

As much as I love Super Mario RPG, you can only play the same game so many times before it gets a bit stale. So why not mix things up just a teeny tiny bit by making every single thing about a typical run totally chaotic and random? Even Mario himself is operated by a random number generator!

Join the chaos!

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

I survived transcribing Pyre. How bad could a game that's maybe four times longer be?

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

I'm a big nerd for Metroid and I also wanted to do a Metroid Dread LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

A franchise that needs no introduction, Half-Life: Alyx is Valve's 'killer app' for virtual reality headsets, and it really shows. This game is a trip.