Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's try not go go blind playing the original Super Robot Wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luigi the Cowardly Plumber Saves the Day Yet Again: Luigi's Mansion 3

Come watch me blindly play Luigi's Mansion 3, and see how badly we can can scare our poor protagonist as he fights against his nemesis, KING BOO!!!!

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The time has come and so have I for another Super Robot Wars LP. With my practice LP of Super Robot Wars 1 wrapped up, It's time to kick off the real deal with the start of the Classic Series.

Super Robot Wars 2G is a remake of Super Robot Wars 2, with lots of QoL features, two additional series, and a lot of extra stages, secrets, and route splits. SRW 2/2G is not a sequel to SRW 1, but rather is the start of a series of connected stories. My goal is to LP the entire Classic Series of SRW. We'll see how well that works out for me.

General Revil fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Aug 18, 2021

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HE COMES!!!! (to rescue Santa Claus). Let's hope Cthulhu can save Santa in time, otherwise Tim Allen will need to take over as Santa Clause.

Edit: It would help if the link actually pointed to the thread and not the title image.

General Revil fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Dec 18, 2021

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cthulhu Saves Christmas is Finished, so I'm jumping straight into a new Let's Play. The Spirit Engine 2
Come join me and Nweismuller as I go through this charming game for the first time, and he helps guide me through some of its many quirks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's return to the Literature Club in Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

Fully voiced, with silly voices, and not at all any sad content. Lack of sad content is not guaranteed