Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yaaasssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

can someone link me to the video where rufus vomits.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only one I've seen is Rufus throwing up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm tired of this nonsense. I'm tired of pretending things are good because they're bad. YOSPOS proves that a forum can be fuckign funny AND tell it like it is and if that threatens you, you need to talk a little walk away from the computer and grow the hell up.

*deep sigh, then I broadcast the passcode to my array of stealth snipers surrounding your location of residence as they obliterate your body with a series of rapid fire high caliber sniper shots to the face, chest, groin and feet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How do I get free games from Axemaniac.

• Locked thread