Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Sue posted:

Ugh, search is back to left of the homescreen?

I was so happy when they moved it to a pull down.

Yeah I'm bummed that it's back to the left, also. Swipe down is one of the gestures I use most in iOS right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

I'm skeptical that any of this poo poo is going to actually come in handy in practice.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

I'm genuinely surprised that so many people care about music subscription services this much.

I have no idea what the differences are between Apple Music, Beats One(1?), Beats Connect, and whatever the gently caress else they just announced.

I just want to put songs from my computer onto my phone and listen to them when I press play.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

IceAgeComing posted:

So basically the new OS X is them nicking the best bits of Windows and welding it onto Yosemite? I also didn't get them randomly showing off mission control when it didn't seem to be changed at all, but perhaps I missed something, I dunno.

Window snapping is one of the things I missed most about Windows. I use BTT to enable it in OSX and I feel like it will still be better than Apple's native method but I'm glad they're including it at all.

Mission Control now supports dragging an open app into the top to create a full screen desktop for it. You can drag apps to desktops in MC to create split-screen desktops and such.

• Locked thread