Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

kode54 posted:

I wish Pandora could take the hint, and play me music I could feel safe blasting over my speakers with my parents listening in the room at the same time. I get tired of hearing Thom Yorke singing about how "it's hosed up, hosed up", yet I like the tune, but not the lyrics, so I sit at the impasse of never hitting either the thumbs up or the thumbs down. If I hit the thumbs down, they might take the hint that I dislike it for all the other tagged properties it has, and not just because it has unnecessary profanity.

(Reminds me of the time I was in a department store at the mall, some Macy's or something, and they were playing Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl, the explicit version. I could clearly hear every "This poo poo is bananas".)

Agreed, friendo. This is why I only listen to Christian music when I'm blasting music at my parents in the same room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread