Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Feenix posted:

Wife is not even hot. She looks like a caricature of a stuck up model. Who eats like that? Duck face much?

I think that's the point of her and Tyrell. They are just superficially pretty enough to qualify as attractive yet give off a sinister uncanny valley vibe, which is perfect for Bateman-esque corporate climbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Trabant posted:

Seriously. She could literally be a supermodel. Unless the pregnancy is what turns you off, in which case don't kinkshame.

Spoiler/speculation:
Ghost Dad.

This touches on an interesting point. Has Elliot's dad been shown on screen yet?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Max Hammer posted:

I haven't heard about a plot leak. Can you post a link, so people who don't want to be spoiled don't have to read it, but people like me who are interested can take a look?

It's on /r/mrrobot if you want it, however the plot leak sounds fake as hell and came from an untrustworthy source

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

DaveKap posted:

So basically Christian Slater isn't going to be around anymore.

Preview for next week features him pretty prominently.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

It's going to go to Zack Parsons again so there's no point in even arguing :smith:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

ultramiraculous posted:

Wait does Romero even exist? I thought the end of this episode where Elliot is going "it was always just me" meant the other people in fsociety were just head-accomplices.

Preview for next week shows that everyone besides Mr. Robot is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Skizzzer posted:

I think that was more about white Rose's gender identity and probably a commentary on China's views on such said identities than anything like true detective.

Really? I thought it was because she was growing to like Dom and felt bad about setting her up along with all the FBI people.

The whole "What if 5/9 never happened?" only seems about her gender identity on surface, the real implication being "If 5/9 never happened I wouldn't have to murder you."

• Locked thread