Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Elliot is smart enough to know bitcoins are poo poo :colbert:. So does Slater for that matter.

You missed him referencing the gold standard.

Good show though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Really enjoying this, doesn't seem like a cable show at all. Hoping the Elliot going in and out of reality stays a thing.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Vodos posted:

Would a VP have ready access to the corporate goon squad? Doesn't a corporation that size have hundreds of VPs ? My immersion~~

You underestimate just how wealthy some of the large multinational corporations are.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
:stare:

im gay fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Aug 13, 2015

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Is BD Wong/Old Dude the bad guys now setting up a new world economy?

I assume with all the different nationalities there, it's some Illuminati type poo poo.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Caryna posted:

So much talk and no one compliments the fact that the whole after credits scene was shot in one continuos take of nearly three minutes. Very well done.

Yeah I forgot about that. The cinematography is always good on this show though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
i mostly forgot what happened during last season, hopefully i can find a recap on youtube or something.

season 1 was awesome though, please dont pull a network tv thing where they gently caress it all up and end up cutting plot lines.

• Locked thread