Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

You can see a blurry ghost of your replays so that you can position blocks and enemies based on how you kill Mario. Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
when animal crossing party comes out someone please come over and play it with me

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the mgs5 stage demo... holy crap...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the person doing mario maker just tapped an amiibo and turned mario into Marthio.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

it's cool how as soon as the conferences ended this forum went back to being dead as hell

I stopped giving a flyin' gently caress when everyone here loved the monkeycheese youtube guy's thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

the person doing mario maker just tapped an amiibo and turned mario into Marthio.
Is it just Smash Bros models?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I stopped giving a flyin' gently caress when everyone here loved the monkeycheese youtube guy's thread.
Was anyone not just making fun of them?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

its little 8bit mario sized sprites

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

like whne youd download a mario 1 rom hack to turn mario into optimus prime or a penis

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

8 bit versions. they just showed wii fit trainer and marth. it also looks like they made lakitu a luigi who was throwing bloobers into the sky, but i missed how they did that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

like whne youd download a mario 1 rom hack to turn mario into optimus prime or a penis
That kicks rear end.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also, the sizzle reel they were showing looked like you could select from worlds, so i think you can build whole mario games.

it's going to be the last mario anyone will ever need except for the 3D and 2 1/2D ones.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i havent seen it explained in the treehouse videos, but i think how it works is you scan the amiibo to add the mushroom to your level, but then its in the level and everyone gets to play with it, so you can share your wii fit trainer adventure

and its unique to mario 1 cuz the same powerup in 3 is the leaf, the cape in world, and uhhhh something else in u maybe the propeller hat i forget

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the penis one was actually good iirc

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the wilford brimley hack, the jew hack

i cant think of any others

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

one time i went to play dragon warrior from a rom collection and i opened some kind of rom hack where they replaced a few words with sex words, and i didn't notice until i was like level 3 and finally went to go and buy weapons.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

the nintendo stream is on a break now. i don't know what game they will be doing when the come back.

the 2d metroid game they forgot to announce, of course

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

does anyone actually like ghost houses

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

the 2d metroid game they forgot to announce, of course

there's probably a good zybourne clock joke in the metroid balls game, but i'm just not ready to think of one yet.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

elf help book posted:

ghost houses seem like they'd be a shitload more fun to design than play

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

there was a spooky one near where i went to college that was an old asylum, lots of people liked to go there.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the one in world 2 of smw was cool because you could use it to beat the game in like ten minutes, that count?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

elf help book posted:

I love them

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
xavier woods is the best

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I like going fast and jumping through levels as quick as possible in Mario games, and ghost houses make that much harder

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

hubris.height posted:

xavier woods is the best

both of these people are living the dream

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ghost houses rule. finding the hidden shortcuts there in Super Mario World blew my mind!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

stoutfish posted:

both of these people are living the dream

I wish that otaku football player was still in the NFL. Xavier Woods and him could easily team up and talk dork poo poo.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This will be the best game ever made

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

elf help book posted:

me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hubris.height posted:

xavier woods is the best

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shinjobi posted:

I wish that otaku football player was still in the NFL. Xavier Woods and him could easily team up and talk dork poo poo.

Is Brennan out of the league? I though he got signed by the Jags

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

whats the difference

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NickRoweFillea posted:

Is Brennan out of the league? I though he got signed by the Jags

I was not aware of this. In that case I am happy he is back in the league. Then again, on the other hand, playing for the Jags...

HORMELCHILI posted:

whats the difference

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright its time to close this thread I think. EVeryone has to prepare themselves for the Zeldathon now

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was waiting til page 100.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's a good milestone fair enough

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At least pretend to post about a relevant topic, Christ. I'm going to play some video games tonight - namely, Mario Kart 8 online.

• Locked thread