Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

This has been pretty by the numbers so far but is interesting enough to keep me watching.

Is it weird to anyone else that the crew isn't suspicious of where Five came from? She wasn't on the crew list and still has no name, plus the whole memories/subconcious thing they all know about now... You'd think they'd be a bit more suspicious of her under these circumstances.

And I knew One seemed too nice... I'm hoping it's more complex than nice brother/evil brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Space Asian is the worst character on this show.

"I'm gonna be stoic and swing my space swords all over the place GRRRRRRR."

We found out he likes soup, character development.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

This episode felt pretty good to me, this show's really improved over the season.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Does Killjoys have it's own thread again? Or should this thread be renamed to cover both, a third of the time people were talking about the other show in each thread anywway

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

5's outfits are definitely getting kind of goofy in how they're trying to hide her boobs. Also, I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of getting tired of the Poochie-ness of Nyx Harper.

Since someone mentioned it in here it's getting distracting to me too how they're trying to cover up 5 to age her down, it's really not working.

I liked what they did with the Android this episode, I wonder if they'll keep that cover name for her (or something new) as she'll try to become more human through the series or if she'll just stay as "Android"

• Locked thread