Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Gonz posted:

The internet tells me that Torri Higginson and David Hewlett are upcoming additions to the cast.

That was Hewlett in that picture the android partially recovered right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I very much want this show to succeed. I love Canadian scifi, I love Roger Cross and the Stargate guys and I'll keep watching but something just seems off about this show. It checks almost all the major scifi checkboxes for me to love it but something isn't clicking. Hopefully its only because we're on episode 2 and they just need to find their legs.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wow that whole situation was ripped out of the end of season 1/beginning of season 2 SGU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I watched the episode again and now I'm pretty convinced this show is dead in the water in favor of Killjoys.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Continuum is easily the best scifi on, even if they're only airing another 6 episodes. Aside from being way too smart for its own good it also delivers the best time travel shenanigans. 12 Monkeys while being totally different will probably take up that mantle once Continuum is done IMO.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Also I bet this adds to the myth of The Razza crew. Yea I heard they are deadly space lizard mercs WHO BLEW UP A PLANET :tinfoil:

pfft please, Carter blew up a planet, Rush blew up two and McKay destroyed half a solar system.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

if Defiance ends I won't be sad. I'll miss it but I won't be sad. That was an absolute blowout of an ending.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

No, but by comparison its the best they have since Lost Girl isn't coming back. Should they be renewed I'd guess either a budget cut or a reduction in episodes from 13 to 10.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

One of these shows has Roger Cross and the other shows all suck.

Come on now, you know that all Canadian shows lead to Roger Cross sooner or later.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Kesper North posted:

EVEN HERE YOU AREN'T SAFE CAP

So help me god I'll fly up there and choke you to death with your own puns

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Mike Dopud is on the show, I'll be sticking around no matter what.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I wonder what happens when you cast that much Canada into one show. Like, does a black hole form spewing maple syrup and saying 'eh?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Still watching, upgrade chip android owns so. loving. Hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

You have to fight me and every single character Cross has ever played.

Oh man the fight with Travis from Continuum should be gooood

• Locked thread