Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I'd argue that being good is indeed a positive character trait, it's just not terribly interesting or useful to the group. He can't even act as the group's conscience, since the other's don't really accept his moral authority, they either share his views in some cases or they don't.

Since I haven't really paid much attention to this, is it set in the same universe as Killjoys?

Was there a sale for very built actors in Canada? The crew is very muscular/athletic for science-fiction, compared to things like Stargate, Star Trek or even BSG. (Speaking of which, everything good BSG did was done better by B5 a decade earlier).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Ratjaculation posted:

Enjoyed the first, zoned out for the second. Seems many goons did the same. Maybe watching it right after GoT wasn't fair, but it was dull and predictable - and the plot twist was an excuse.

Is there some material everyone is meant to have watched/read before? They've done a pretty lovely job of introducing the universe.

If I understand the other posters in this thread correctly, it's based on a comic and the first two episodes have already dealt with nearly all the story in said comic. So perhaps now that they can make stuff up as they like, they will come up with better episodes.

• Locked thread