Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

GreenNight posted:

The 3rd episode of SG1 is known for being the series worst.

True but if I recall it also has one of the best quotes in the series, "What is an oprah?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Xtanstic posted:

Agreed. Same with that dumb locked hangar on the ship that contains An Ancient Evil.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that there is dark matter behind the locked door.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Proposition Joe posted:

One was a CEO and thus probably the only outright villainous character. At the end of the first episode, it was revealed that these were not nice people but throughout the season it has been revealed that the crew has either been well meaning, down on their luck, or outright innocent. Two doesn't really have enough backstory so she might not fit this trend, but I'm willing to bet that her story involves her being the victim of some sort of human experimentation situation.

I don't buy this considering that the crew had agreed to wipe out an entire mining colony before losing their memories. They are pretty bad people.

• Locked thread