Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I have to say that Soso is way more pitiable than likeable bitch does not shut the gently caress up but man is everyone needlessly cruel and alienating to her but at least she found her people :3:
Also hot drat did this season make me hate Aleida. And I don't even particularly like Daya!
---
Chang being in for Triad mob boss was way surprising and I hope they do another flashback to that come season 4.
Also I pray to god that Caputo being a company shill doesn't stick.

Dr. Killjoy fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jun 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I think the ultimate point of the lovely cult storyline was to get Poussey and Soso together for next season. Which should be interesting. Not sure how it's gonna play out, but they make a cute couple.

Nah as the show admits, Soso can't commit to anything. :rolleye:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

I was hating on Ruby Rose before the season released and all of her screentime just confirmed my expectations. Piper did the coolest thing this season by framing her pretty Aussie rear end :kamina:.

• Locked thread