Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
the computer program factory. You're currently sweating your bollocks off and due to your extreme lack of hygiene also stink like utter poo poo. You've contemplated committing suicide before, but despite the obvious benefits you decided against it because the world needs highly skilled computer science graduates and people who know what PC LOAD LETTER means. You're thankful that your job doesn't have you do much interacting with people because talking to other human beings is such a hassle and they're too stupid to understand your highly advanced thought processes anyway. Right now you're thinking about posting an ironic and hilarious un-witty response to this very thread, but deep down you know that you are just denying yourself the ultimate truth; that you are a disgusting piece of poo poo whose greatest service to humanity is remaining as far away from it as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'm not going to recommend that you kill yourself because that's against the forum rules. None-the-less if you ever do consider it, I think it would be quite funny.

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

i'm actually a computer science drop out, idiot

While I respect that you made the wise decision to not be the fat and ugly turd with a computer science degree, now you are just a fat and ugly turd without a computer science degree

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Bump, got to make sure this gets as much exposure as possible

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

You do live a truly gripping life

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

du -hast posted:

sike its always been retards posting funy computer, but now they are even mroe retarded

Said every poster on every forum since the dawn of civilisation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Hey remember that guy who used to post here, uh, you know the one we used to make funny gifs of him getting owned by 1s in every picture? Remember how original and funny those days were? Haha.

• Locked thread